From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up muster in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Muster may refer to:
- muster (military), a process or event for the accounting for members in a military unit
- a mustering, in military terminology, is a specialised formation, similar to an administrative corps
- Bill Muster (1926-1989), photographer, publisher, and marketing executive in Los Angeles.
- Brad Muster (born 1965), former American football fullback
- Miki Muster (born 1925), Slovenian cartoonist and animator
- Thomas Muster (born 1967), former World Number 1 tennis player
- Mustér, the Romansh name for the municipality of Disentis, Switzerland
- muster drill, also known as a lifeboat drill
- muster (livestock), the rounding-up of livestock
- muster (grape), another name for the Italian wine grape Avarengo
- muster (event), a competitive skills event held between fire departments
- muster (census), an official population count, conducted by a government
- muster (Texas A&M University), a time-honored tradition at Texas A&M University
- ute muster, an auto show
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Muster.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.