Musto is a clothing brand based in England. The brand was established in 1964 by Keith Musto, a British Olympic sailor and engineer. Musto sells sailing clothes, equestrian clothing, shooting apparel and lifestyle outdoor clothing.
In 1979 Musto developed the first three-layer clothing system for sailors. In 1987 Keith Musto won the British Design Council Award for his ocean clothing. In 1989 Musto became the supplier to the RNLI for its offshore lifeboat crews.
Musto has sponsored British sailor Ellen MacArthur since 1994. They sponsored the Vestas Sailrocket and Pete Goss and his crew on Spirit of Mystery. Musto were the title sponsor of the Musto Skiff. In equestrianism, they sponsor Zara Phillips, William Fox-Pitt, Kristina Cook and Matthew Wright. They also sponsor British sports shooter Charlotte Kerwood.
- Hall, James (4 December 2005). "It's the Musto have brand". Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 2009-07-12.
- "Musto timeline". Archived from the original on 2011-01-02. Retrieved 2010-02-19. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Musto granted Royal warrant[permanent dead link]
- ZP176 Range launch video Archived 2011-10-07 at the Wayback Machine
- Ben Dummett (2017-10-18). "Norway's Helly Hansen Nears Deal for U.K.'s Musto—Source". Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 2018-10-15.
- Pete Evans (2018-05-10). "Canadian Tire buys sportswear company Helly Hansen for nearly $1B". CBC News. Retrieved 2018-10-15.
- "Ellen MacArthur Trust and Musto". Archived from the original on 2010-01-02. Retrieved 2010-02-19. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "MUSTO and Ovington Boats have signed a renewed contract securing MUSTO as the title sponsor of the class for the next 5 years". Musto Skiff Class Association. 2016-03-16. Retrieved 2018-10-15.
- Zara Phillips to design own range of Musto clothing Archived 2010-01-04 at the Wayback Machine