From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Muta may refer to:
- Muta (surname)
- MUTA, an acronym for the Mechanics' Union of Trade Associations
- MUTA, an acronym for Male Urogenital Teaching Associate, in medical education
- MUTA, the abbreviation for the Mutual Union of Tiv in America: a non-profit organization of Nigerians from the tribe of Tiv
- Muta (deity), the personification of silence in Roman mythology
- Muta, Muta, a settlement in the Municipality of Muta in northern Slovenia
- Muta, is the short-name of the unit type Mutalisk from the award winning real time strategy game Starcraft.
- Great Muta, an intimidating and silent persona of Japanese professional wrestler Keiji Mutoh
- Mut'ah, A time-fixed Marriage in Islam, practised by Shi'as
- Nikah Mut'ah, A type of Nikah in Islam
- Mut'ah of Hajj, relaxation between the lesser and greater Hajj
- Battle of Mut'ah, a battle in early Muslim history
- Muta, a character in The Cat Returns
- Muta, a 1930s slang term for marijuana
- Muta, a Filipino and Tagalog word meaning Rheum
- Andrew Lambert, professional football player for the Chicago Bears.
- MUTA is also an abbreviation in the United States Army Reserve for a "Multiple Unit Training Assembly" (multiple refers not to multiple units but the multiple pay periods (usually four) for which reserve component soldiers receive credit for attending Battle Assembly)
- MUTA is an abbreviation for Murray Bridge Training Area in South Australia, used by the Australian Army
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Muta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.