Jump to navigation Jump to search
A mutant is a biological entity which has undergone a change in its genetic structure.
Mutant or mutants may also refer to:
- Mutant (short story collection), a collection of science fiction short stories by Lewis Padgett.
- Mutants (short story collection), a collection of short stories by Gordon R. Dickson.
- Mutant (fictional), a common trope in science fiction and comic books.
- Mutant (Marvel Comics), a human being who is born with genetic modifications that allow for abilities not possessed by regular humans.
- The Mutants, by Kris Neville 1966.
- The Mutants, by Berni Wrightson 1980.
- Mutants: On Genetic Variety and the Human Body, a book by Armand Marie Leroi.
- Mutant (role-playing game), a series of Swedish role-playing games developed and published by Target Games.
Film and TV
- Mutant, a 1982 science fiction/horror film better known as Forbidden World.
- Mutant (film), a 1984 horror film.
- Mutants (2008 film), American film with Michael Ironside.
- Mutants (2009 film), French film.
- The Mutants (film), a 1998 Portuguese film.
- Mutant Chronicles (film), a 2008 American film.
- "The Mutant", a 1964 episode of The Outer Limits.
- A title used for The Daleks, a 1963 Doctor Who serial, usually not called this to avoid confusion with.
- The Mutants (Doctor Who), a 1972 Doctor Who serial.
- "Mutants" a 2004 episode of The Mighty Boosh.
- The Mutants (San Francisco band), a punk rock band.
- The Mutants (UK band), a punk rock musical collaboration with an all-star cast of guest musicians.
- Mutant Vol. 2, a follow-up album to the Man's Myth Vol. 1 album (collectively known as Man's Myth & Mutant) by horror-core band Twiztid.
- Os Mutantes, a Brazilian psychedelic rock band.
- Os Mutantes (album), the band's eponymous 1968 debut album.
- Mutantes (album), a 1969 album by Os Mutantes.
- Mutants (album), a 2010 album by John Dahlbäck.
- Mutant (album), a 2015 album by Arca.
- The Mutants, a sub line of the Beast Wars toys, and the last to be released under that label before its end.
- Mutant super soda, a beverage released by Monster Beverage
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mutant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.