(Redirected from Mutations (album))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mutation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A mutation is a change in the sequence of an organism's genetic material.
Mutation or mutate may also refer to:
Film, television, and literature
- Mutate (comics), a group and term used in Marvel Comics
- Mutation (novel), a 1990 medical thriller by Robin Cook
- Savage Land Mutates, a group of mutants in Marvel Comics
- Human Mutation, a peer-reviewed medical journal of human genetics
- The Mutations, a 1974 British horror film, also released as The Freakmaker
- The Mutation (novel), a book in the Animorphs series, by K.A. Applegate
- Mutation, the process of changing hexachords in medieval music theory
- Mutation (organ stop), a type of organ stop that does not sound at unison or octave pitch
- Mutations (Beck album), 1998
- Mutations (Fight album), 1994
- Mutations (Vijay Iyer album), 2014
- Mutations EP, 1992 EP by Orbital
- Mutate (album), 1993 album by Battery
- "Mutations", a song by Salt the Wound from their 2009 album, Ares
- Mutation (genetic algorithm), an operator in a genetic algorithm of computing
- Apophony, in linguistics, a change in a sound in a word
- Consonant mutation, in linguistics, a change in a consonant sound
- Mutation (algebra), an operation on algebras producing an algebra with a modified multiplication operation
- Mutation (knot theory), an operation on a knot that creates different knots
- Mutation (Jordan algebra), an operation on Jordan algebras that creates different Jordan algebras
- Mutation of a seed, in the theory of cluster algebras
- Consonant mutation, the change in a consonant in a word according to its morphological or syntactic environment.
- Voice break, the change in human voice during puberty
- Mutation, division and transfer of land ownership in India
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mutation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.