(Redirected from Muto (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
People named Muto include:
- Ayami Mutō, singer
- Azumi Muto, actress
- Hideki Mutoh, race car driver currently racing in the Super GT series
- Keiji Muto, pro-wrestler
- Masatoshi Muto, Japanese diplomat
- Nobuyoshi Mutō, general
- Toshiro Muto, Deputy Governor, Bank of Japan
- Yoshinori Muto, association football player
- Yuki Muto (武藤 雄樹, born 1988), Japanese footballer
- Yuki Muto (footballer, born 1995) (武藤 友樹), Japanese footballer
Fictional characters named Muto:
- Akio Mutou, science teacher in the visual novel Katawa Shoujo
- Ashirogi Muto of Bakuman.
- Kaname Muto of Yahiko no Sakabato
- Kazuki Muto of Buso Renkin
- Kenji, Shizuka, and Yuki Muto of Lian Hearn's Tales of the Otori trilogy
- Nobuyushi Muto
- Rikako Muto, female lead from the anime Ocean Waves
- Yugi and Sugoroku Mutou of Yu-Gi-Oh!
- MUTO, an acronym for "Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism", a species of kaiju featured in the 2014 film Godzilla
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mutō.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.