|Look up mutter or Mutter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mutter may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Mutter (album), a 2001 album by Rammstein
- "Mutter" (song), a song by Rammstein
- The Mother (play) or Die Mutter, a play by Bertolt Brecht
- Mutter (software), a window manager initially for X Windows, which became a Wayland compositor
- Mutter (surname)
- Mutters, a municipality near Innsbruck, Austria
- Mütter Museum, a medical museum in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US
- Mutterstadt, a municipality in Germany
- All pages beginning with "Mutter"
- All pages with a title containing Mutter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mutter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.