From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mutton in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mutton usually refers to sheep meat.
Mutton may also refer to:
- Mutton, a 2012 novel by India Knight
- Muttonbirding, the seasonal harvesting of the chicks of petrels for food, oil and feathers
- Mutton Bird Island, an irregularly shaped island in south-eastern Australia
- Mutton Brook, a stream that runs between East Finchley and Hendon in the Borough of Barnet, London, England
- Mutton busting, an event for children held at rodeos similar to bronc riding
- Mutton chops (sideburns), patches of facial hair grown on the sides of the face
- "Mutton quad" (em quad), a space of 1 em width in typography
- Mutton snapper, a species of fish
- "Mutton" used interchangeably with "goat meat" in some Asian and Indian cooking
- The Mutton Birds, a band from New Zealand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mutton.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.