Mutual Trust Bank Limited
|Anis A Khan (Managing Director and CEO)|
|Products||Banking services |
Mutual Trust Bank Limited is private commercial bank in Bangladesh.
In 2015, the bank became one of two local partners of Life Insurance Corporation of India in Bangladesh. The Daily Star 15th Bangladesh Business Awards described the bank as "one of the best-run banks in Bangladesh".
- The Institute of Bankers Bangladesh
- Bangladesh Association of Banks
- Bangladesh Foreign Exchange Dealer Association
- Bangladesh Institute of Bank Management
- Bangladesh Association of Publicly Listed Companies
- Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Dhaka
- International Chamber of Commerce Bangladesh Limited
- Dhaka Stock Exchange
- Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Federation of Bangladesh Chambers of Commerce and Industry
- American Chamber of Commerce in Bangladesh
- Primary Dealers Bangladesh Limited
- Alom, Zahangir. "Of colours, aesthetic contemplations and nature". The Daily Star. Retrieved 2 February 2016.
- Rahman, Sajjadur. "LIC of India enters insurance business in Bangladesh". The Daily Star. Retrieved 3 February 2016.
- "Laurels for Brilliance In Business". The Daily Star. 12 September 2015. Retrieved 3 February 2016.
|This Asian bank-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Bangladesh-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|