Mutual of America
|Headquarters||320 Park Avenue|
New York City, United States
|John R. Greed, CEO.|
|Revenue||$1,713 Million USD (2005)|
The Mutual of America Life Insurance Company, also referred to as Mutual of America, is a Fortune 1000 mutual company based in Manhattan, New York City. Founded in 1945, it is ranked on the Forbes 500 list as the tenth-largest mutual life insurance company in the United States.
Mutual of America specializes in providing pension and retirement-related products, programs, and services. The company offers products like variable universal life insurance, group life insurance, and disability insurance. Mutual of America provides products and services for employee benefit plans of for-profit and nonprofit organizations, their employees, life insurance, retirement products to individuals, and mutual funds to institutional investors. Furthermore, the company distributes its products and provides support to its customers through salaried consultants located at its head office and in 36 regional field offices located across the continental United States and in Alaska and Hawaii.
- Fortune 500 2006 - Annual Ranking.
- "2009 Annual Report". Mutual of America. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2007-07-01. Retrieved 2010-11-18.
- "Mutual of America Life profile". FORTUNE 500 2006 - Annual Ranking. CNNMoney.com. Retrieved 2007-06-10.
- "Mutual of America Life Insurance Company Names John R. Greed President". PRNEWSWIRE.com. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- Media related to Mutual of America Building at Wikimedia Commons
|This article on an insurance company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|