Mutuelleville is a district of Tunis, the capital of Tunisia. It is located north of the downtown area, and borders Parc du Belvédère to the southwest. The main street through Mutuelleville is Avenue Jugurtha.
Mutuelleville is known as a more upper-class area of Tunis,[a] and it is home to many of the city's foreign embassies and other diplomatic offices. Other notable locations are the Lycée Pierre Mendès France, the university dormitories of Harroun Errachid and Fattouma Bourguiba, the Chedli Zouiten stadium, and the Sheraton Tunis hotel.
- Ben Mahmoud, Wassim (2007), "Restructuring the medina in Tunis : El Hafsia", in Bull, Catherin; et al., Cross–Cultural Urban Design : Global or Local Practice?, London; New York: Routledge, ISBN 9780415432795, OCLC 123232253, retrieved 23 November 2014
- Gallissot, René; Moulin, Brigitte, eds. (1995) , Les quartiers de la ségrégation : Tiers monde ou Quart Monde ? (in French), Paris: Karthala, ISBN 9782865376223, OCLC 35666768, retrieved 23 November 2014
- Kenzari, Bechir (2004), "Lake Tunis, or the Concept of the Third Centre", in Elsheshtawy, Yasser, Planning Middle Eastern Cities : An urban kaleidoscope in a globalizing world (e-book), London; New York: Routledge, ISBN 9780203609002, OCLC 54677787, retrieved 23 November 2014
- موتوالفيل (Map). Cartography by OpenStreetMap contributors. OpenStreetMap. Retrieved 23 November 2014.
- "Complexes sportifs". Municipalité de Tunis - الشباب والرياضة (in French). n.d. Archived from the original on 23 November 2014. Retrieved 23 November 2014.
|This Tunisia location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|