||A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (August 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Muzammil attending MMK Aakarshan Festival of MMK College in Mumbai
Jammu and Kashmir, India
|Height||6 ft (1.8 m)|
Muzammil Ibrahim (born 1984) is an Indian model and actor born in Srinagar, Kashmir. He made his Bollywood debut in 2007 with Dhokha and went on to appear in films like Horn 'Ok' Pleassss and Will you marry me?.
He made his debut in 2007 with the film Dhokha where he played the lead role of ACP Zaid Ahmed Khan. The film was produced by Mahesh Bhatt, and directed by Pooja Bhatt. It won Muzammil much critical acclaim and he was hailed as the discovery of the decade and a future star by critics and audience alike. Dhoka due to its strong issue and penetrating performances was made tax free nationwide in its second week of running. He was nominated for Filmfare Award, IIFA Award, Stardust Award in the category of Best Debutant for the film Dhokha. His next film Horn 'Ok' Pleassss, a comedy film where he played a double role opposite Nana Patekar, and Will You Marry Me? (film), a romantic comedy released in 2012.
- Ibrahim, Muzamil (30 Aug 2007). "Everybody's talking about Muzamil". Times of India. Retrieved 23 July 2012.
- Basu, Arundhati (14 May 2005). "Long drives and shopping sprees". The Telegraph (Calcutta).
- "New Adonis!". The Times of India. 3 Jun 2006.
- Wader, Sharin (15 July 2008). "A heroic deed!". The Times of India.
- Sharma, Suruchi (30 March 2012). "I don't want to talk about Deepika: Muzammil Ibrahim". Times of India.
- Wader, Sharin (6 September 2008). "I'm confident about myself: Muzamil". The Times of India.
- Rajani, Divya (3 March 2012). ""I said no to films like Raaz 2 & Fashion." - Muzammil Ibrahim". Bollywood Hungama.
- "Bravo!". Mumbai Mirror. 12 Nov 2007.
- "Muzammil Ibrahim real life hero". Bollyspice. 12 November 2018. Check date values in:
- "Bravery awards for Sudha Chandran, Muzamil Ibrahim". Financial Express. 12 January 2008.