Jump to navigation Jump to search
Muzzy may refer to:
- Muzzy Izzet (born 1974), Turkish-English former footballer
- Muzzy Marcellino (1912–1997), American singer and musician
- Rob Muzzy, American motorcycle racing team manager
- Muzzy is a large furry alien who appears in the BBC educational films Muzzy in Gondoland and Muzzy Comes Back
- Mount Jefferson (Massachusetts), also known as Muzzy Hill
- Muzzy Field, stadium in Bristol, Connecticut
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Muzzy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.