My11Circle is an Indian fantasy sports platform which was launched in 2019 by Games 24×7, a gaming company which also operates an online rummy business. It allows users to play fantasy cricket, hockey, football, kabaddi, basketball, and other sports. It is currently one of the leading fantasy sports platforms in India along with Dream11. The platform runs with a tagline "Play with Champions".
The platform was jointly launched by Games 24×7 co-founders Bhavin Pandya and Trivikraman in 2019. It is regarded as the first fantasy sports platform to have created a contest called "Beat the Expert", which allows a player to make a team consisting of 11 players and play directly with the legendary cricketers.
Former Indian national cricket team captain and current BCCI president Sourav Ganguly is the brand ambassador of My11Circle since May 2019. Ganguly continued to serve as the brand ambassador despite after being elected as the President of BCCI in October 2019 and controversies emerged regarding his conflict of interest. In July 2020, the platform launched "Beat the Expert" contest in collaboration with Ganguly ahead of the test series between England and West Indies which marked the return of international cricket post COVID-19 pandemic.
In September 2020, Ganguly again collaborated with the platform and launched the “Play with Champions” media ad campaign prior to the 2020 Indian Premier League. The ad campaign urges cricket enthusiastic fans to make their teams through the app to compete directly with Ganguly. Afghanistan cricketer Rashid Khan and former Australian cricketer Shane Watson also became brand ambassadors of the platform.
- "After rummy, Play Games24x7 is betting big on fantasy cricket with My11Circle". The News Minute. 2019-07-29. Retrieved 2020-11-17.
- "How online Fantasy cricket app My11Circle has changed the game for the better". The Statesman. 2019-04-11. Retrieved 2020-11-17.
- Admin (2020-11-17). "My11Circle confirmed as the LPL title sponsor". ThePapare.com. Retrieved 2020-11-17.
- "My11Circle picks up deal worth Rs 15 crore as Lanka T20 Premier League's title sponsor". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2020-11-17.
- "IPL Sponsors Dream11 Happy To Clash With Sourav Ganguly's Fantasy Cricket App". outlookindia.com/. Retrieved 2020-11-17.
- "My Involvement With My11 Circle Not A Conflict Of Interest: Sourav Ganguly | Cricket News". NDTVSports.com. Retrieved 2020-11-17.
- Release, Press (2020-07-07). "My11Circle brings back "Beat the Expert" Fantasy cricket contest with Sourav Ganguly". InsideSport. Retrieved 2020-11-17.
- www.ETBrandEquity.com. "My11Circle launches 'Play with Champions' campaign with Sourav Ganguly - ET BrandEquity". ETBrandEquity.com. Retrieved 2020-11-17.
- "Games24x7 and Sourav Ganguly join hands to promote My11Circle's 'Play with Champions' - Exchange4media". Indian Advertising Media & Marketing News – exchange4media. Retrieved 2020-11-17.
- Indiablooms. "Shane Watson joins Sourav Ganguly on My11Circle | Indiablooms - First Portal on Digital News Management". Indiablooms.com. Retrieved 2020-11-17.
- "Rashid Khan joins Sourav Ganguly & Shane Watson on My11Circle - Exchange4media". Indian Advertising Media & Marketing News – exchange4media. Retrieved 2020-11-17.