|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2012)|
|Industry||Computer software, Dashboard, BI application|
|Products||myDIALS Performance Management Portal|
myDIALS is a business intelligence (BI), dashboard and reporting software vendor. The company’s product, myDIALS, is a software as a service (SaaS) solution that is deployed in a cloud computing environment. It interfaces and integrates with multiple cloud-based systems (including NetSuite, Salesforce.com and Google) and on-premise data sources (including business and operational systems, databases and spreadsheets) and presents metrics on web-based dashboards and personalized portals. The dashboards translate metrics into bars, graphs, pie charts or gauges with interactive analysis and alert generation so users can identify operational deficiencies or opportunities with their business. myDIALS supports performance improvement and continuous improvement process initiatives.
myDIALS dashboards monitor Key performance indicators (KPIs), performance metrics and Key Performance Drivers (KPDs), including metrics related to finance, sales, production, manufacturing, purchasing, customer service, warehousing and inventory. myDIALS’ data source integration is performed by myCONNECTORs, which connect to various cloud and on-premise data sources to capture relevant KPI and KPD metrics through web services interfaces, database, queries, standard APIs and read-only access to files such as spreadsheets. Data sources include: customer relationship management (CRM) systems, supply chain systems, project management systems, production and manufacturing systems, logistics and warehouse management systems, budgeting systems, databases, spreadsheets and flat files.
myDIALS’ multi-tenant, modular architecture allows for real-time data update into a multi-dimensional data store. It includes configuration, user and data synchronization from source cloud and on-premise systems; single sign-on; alerts; forecasting, scenario analysis and predictive analytics capabilities; link-back to source systems records and transactions; and auto provisioning and deployment of new customer tenants. Dashboard personalization can be kept private or published and shared. Users can personalize views, perform drill-through analyses and set up goals, thresholds, and exception alerts to identify exception conditions such as revenue shortfalls.
In addition to the core Performance Management Portal, myDIALS also offers pre-defined modules. The pre-defined modules include industry- and company-specific best practices, key metrics and comparative visualizations for functions or business processes. Prebuilt modules include:
- myDIALS NetSuite Module – add-on to NetSuite’s dashboard integrates with NetSuite data, including ERP, CRM, Ecommerce NetSuite components and OneWorld.
- myDIALS Online Marketing Module – dashboard and analytics to monitor online marketing metrics, including integration with data sources as Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Twitter and Facebook.
- myDIALS Sales Analysis Module – dashboard and analytics to monitor sales, orders, leads and opportunities, forecast and pipeline metrics, including integration with various CRM systems.
myDIALS also creates custom packages for companies regardless of industry. Other industries myDIALS serves with custom setups include: manufacturing, food & beverage, mining, minerals & metals, utilities, energy, financial services, healthcare and government.
Awards & Accolades
Industry acknowledgements include:
- 2010 – myDIALS named a 2010 Emerging Technology Vendor by CRN.
- 2010 – myDIALS named in Top 20 Coolest Cloud Productivity App Vendors by CRN.
- 2010 - myDIALS named in Top 10 Rising Stars by Australian Financial Review.
- 2010 – myDIALS named one of 2010 OnDemand Top 100 Private Companies.
- 2009 – myDIALS named 2009 Best of Breed by BusinessFinance Magazine.
- Marie, Jules (2008). "myDIALS helps companies get objectively organized". Boulder County Business Report.
- "Adaptive Planning Acquires myDIALS -- Ushers in New Era of Cloud-Based Business Intelligence".
- Henschen, Doug (2011). "12 Brawny Business Intelligence Products For SMBs". Information Week.
- "myDIALS website".
- "CRN 2010 Emerging Technology Vendor". 2010.
- "CRN Top 20 Coolest Cloud Productivity Apps".
- "Australian Financial Review's 2010 Top 10 Rising Stars". 2010.
- "AlwaysOn's 2010 OnDemand Top 100 Private Companies". 2010.
- "Best-of-Breed Awards". BusinessFinance Magazine. 2009.