This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
MyMathLab is an online interactive and educational system designed by Pearson Education to accompany its published math textbooks. It covers courses from basic math through calculus and statistics, as well as math for business, engineering and future educators. Pearson designed MyMathLab to respond to the needs of instructors and students who wanted more opportunity for practice, immediate feedback, and automated grading.
MyLab and Mastering
Pearson's MyLab and Mastering series consists of more than 70 online interactive and educational system in a variety of different subjects. Some features of MyMathLab (and MyStatLab) specifically for students are homework, quizzes, tests, full eText, and multimedia tutorials. For instructors' benefits, MyMathLab records and evaluates students' learning progress and time spent on assignments. Instructors may set up a customized MyMathLab course. 
A report of the effectiveness of MyLab and Mastering, and how to plan and implement a course has been published by Pearson.
Fayetteville State University conducted a study on whether using an online interactive system such as MyMathLab would increase a student's academic performance compared to the traditional paper-based homework system. The study was done in a college algebra course. The result showed that those who pass the course using MyMathLab is 70% while using traditional homework system is 49%. However, the study neglected to factor in students preemptively dropping the course out of frustration and the increased amount of time students were forced to spend on a topic due to poor user interface design and incorrect answer parsing. A study done by North Georgia College and State University shows that most students found MyMathLab's video tutoring feature useful. Some students argue that most of MyMathLab's videos only cover basic concepts when they demand more videos on advanced materials. Another review claims that some tutors are not as easily understood as others. "MyMathLab" has also fallen under additional criticism for wording problems in a way that students cannot easily understand. 
Pearson’s MyMathLab consists of several features that aid instructors and students. The homework and practice exercises take advantage of an algorithm to generate problems, so students can have limitless options to practice problems. Another core feature of MyMathLab is the eText book. The eText book can be viewed through a traditional computer or a mobile tablet. The eText itself has features such as: highlighting text, adding links, bookmark pages, and pin notes. The gradebook feature of MyMathLab helps both instructors and students keep track of progress within the course, and shows students which concepts they have yet to master.
- "MyMathLab", MyMathLab features. Pearson PLC. Retrieved 18 October 2011
- "MyMathLab/Mastering", MyMathLab/Mastering.Stuidesblog
- "MyLab and Mastering survey 2015", MyLab/mastering. Pearson PLC. Retrieved 17 April 2015
- Kodippili, Asitha, and Senaratne, Deepthika. "Is Computer-generated Interactive Mathematics Homework More Effective Than Traditional Instructor-graded homework?", "British Journal of Educational Technology" Vol 39, No 5 (2008): 928-932. Retrieved 5 October 2011.
- Spence, Diana J. "Traditional and Online Student Reactions to the Video Tutor Component of MyMathLab", Dahlonega: North Georgia College and State University, n.d. 192-196. Retrieved 5 October 2011.
- Pearson. "Students, Learn About MyLab Math". www.pearsonmylabandmastering.com. Retrieved 27 February 2018.