|Slogan||Portal for Research and Innovation|
|Available in||English, French, German|
|Copyright Scimetrica, Bern, Switzerland|
|Current status||100,000 visitors per month (Network, 2015)|
myScience® is a network of national portals dedicated to scientific research and careers in science.
MyScience.ch is the Swiss Portal for Research and Innovation. This portal gives an overview of sciences, employment, funding, research area, universities and other research institutions in Switzerland. It aims at providing practical information about research mobility and living in Switzerland as well as a job portal for scientists and academics jobs.myScience.ch and information about continuing education.
MyScience.ch was launched in May 2007  and took over some activities of the formal portal Swiss-science.org. The latter was the Swiss portal for researchers in Switzerland from 1999 to 2005. The portal Swiss-science.org was maintained by the Swiss Confederation and the company Science Com.
MyScience is present in Austria, Germany, United Kingdom, and the United States and also maintains an international site.
MyScience International has currently one of the largest choice of science jobs in the world. There are currently about 8,000 open positions.
Partners of myScience.ch are, for example, BioValley.ch, an association supporting companies and institutions by providing access to the member’s network and its broad range of knowledge and expertise in the field of Life Sciences, EPFL, University of Geneva, University of Fribourg, Fachhochschule Nordwest Schweiz, the company Givaudan active in fragrances, Platform Networking for Jobs that supports immigrated and Swiss returning emigrants with an academic education to find a job appropriated to their qualifications. and simplyscience.ch, a portal for promoting sciences among teenagers. Other partners are University of Geneva, University of Fribourg, the University of Lausanne, University of Bern, HES-SO, FHNW, ZHAW, UZH, ETHZ, EPFL, EMPA, EAWAG, Agroscope, Givaudan, CELLnTEC, Cargill, Covance, and Roche.
Notes and references
- Press release: http://www.kooperation-international.de/en/detail/info/new-swiss-internet-portal-for-research-and-innovation-mysciencech.html
- Science Com Services AG Löschung im Handelsregister:11.01.2008 http://www.moneyhouse.ch/u/science_com_services_ag_CH-035.3.035.282-8.htm
- Anthrazit February 2009 "Die 200 Best Websites 2009"
- 'myScience' has the trademark number 1119138 in the International Trademark System of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
- myScience is registered under trademark number 594783 at the Swiss Federal Institute of Intellectual Property http://www.ige.ch