This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. The specific problem is: unnecessary information and possible incorrect grammar and narrative point. (April 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
PAL cover art
|Developer(s)||EA Redwood Shores (Wii)|
TOSE (Nintendo DS)
|Platform(s)||Nintendo DS, Wii|
MySims Agents is a mystery-solving adventure game for the Nintendo DS and Wii, in which you must guide agents in an effort to stop the sinister plans of Morcubus. This addition to the MySims franchise was released on September 29, 2009.
In MySims Agents you take on the role of a special agent hired to foil the sinister plans of Morcubus. By recruiting different MySims, each with their own special characteristics, you can build up their very own crime-busting dream team. From tracking footprints and using forensics to picking locks, hacking into computers, following leads and collecting clues, you must rely on their wits, skills and trusty gadgets to piece together the clues to solve the mystery. Jump aboard the jet to reach an ancient temple, a spooky mansion or an icy mountaintop chalet in search of clues that lead you closer to the sinister Morcubus. Return from the adventure with cool treasures that you can use to construct and customize their headquarters and make it your own.
Explore the world—explore your city and beyond, from a ski chalet on the top of an icy mountain to an ancient temple in the depths of the jungle
- Solve the mysteries—use your wits, skills and trusty collection of gadgets to solve puzzling mysteries. Follow leads wherever they take you, whether it requires jumping, climbing, balancing, picking locks, or hacking into computers. All your sleuthing abiliites are brought into play, from interrogation to forensics, from following footprints to fixing machines.
- Build your own team of agents—recruit My Sims you meet along the way to come back to your headquarters and join your team. Send them out on missions to gather information and unlock rewards for you.
- Construct and customize—deck out your headquarters with treasures from your adventures, customize it to look the way you want and equip it to maximize the skills of your team.
The Wii version received mostly positive reviews among critics, while the DS version was more mixed. GameSpot gave the Wii version 7.5, commenting on the game's new adventure style and its good storyline, but felt the game was too easy and short. IGN gave the Wii version 7.8, praising the game's gameplay and plot. However they gave the DS version 4.9 commenting positively on the games graphics, even though it lacked the appeal of the Wii version.
- "Buy MySims Agents online at Play.com and read reviews. Free delivery to UK and Europe!". Play.com. Archived from the original on February 27, 2013. Retrieved April 16, 2013.
- "Consoles & Games for Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS & PSP with FREE UK delivery!". GAME. October 28, 2011. Retrieved April 16, 2013.
- "MySims Agents : Wii and DS - MySims - EA Games". Mysimsagents.ea.com. Retrieved April 16, 2013.
- "''MySims Agents'' press release". Gamesindustry.biz. April 22, 2009. Retrieved April 16, 2013.
- Allen Rausch (September 25, 2009). "MySims Agents Review". GameSpot. Archived from the original on October 19, 2012. Retrieved April 16, 2013.
- Matt Casamassina (September 25, 2009). "MySims Agents Review". IGN. Retrieved July 8, 2016.
- Matt Casamassina (September 29, 2009). "MySims Agents Review". IGN. Retrieved July 8, 2016.
- "MySims Agents". GameRankings. Retrieved July 9, 2016.
- "MySims Agents". Metacritic. Retrieved July 9, 2016.
- Allen Rausch (September 30, 2009). "MySims Agents Review". GameSpot. Retrieved July 9, 2016.
- Matt Casamassina (September 29, 2009). "MySims Agents Review". IGN. Retrieved July 9, 2016.