|Country of origin||U.S.|
|Location||Beverly Hills, California|
MySpace Records was a record label founded in 2005 to sign artists who appeared on the social networking site Myspace. It was a wholly owned subsidiary of Myspace, operating as a joint-venture between MySpace and Interscope Records. Distribution is contracted to Universal Music Group's Fontana Distribution, with manufacturing and external marketing by Universal's Interscope.
MySpace Records operated as a record label located in Beverly Hills, California. The president was MySpace co-founder Tom Anderson, until he left the company in 2009. The company was shut down in December 2016.
In March 2008 MySpace Records released Pennywise's ninth album, Reason to Believe. A partnership with corporate sponsor Textango meant that MySpace Records provided fans with a free download of the album during a two-week period, in exchange for adding the sponsor as a friend on MySpace.com. In 2009 Jeremy Greene released his single "Rain" featuring Pitbull that became the #1 song on MySpace in its prime.
- Snoop Dogg
- Hollywood Undead
- Jeremy Greene
- Christina Milian
- Jordyn Taylor
- Mickey Avalon
- Nico Vega
- Carly Rae Jepsen
- Dirt Nasty
- Set To Fall
- MySpace Records
- Volume 1
- AFI — "Rabbits are Roadkill on Rt. 37"
- New Years Day — "Ready, Aim, Misfire"
- Socratic — "Lunch for the Sky"
- The Click Five — "Angel to You"
- Say Anything — "Every Man Has a Molly"
- Fall Out Boy — "Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner (Acoustic)"
- Dashboard Confessional — "Hands Down"
- Waking Ashland — "I Am for You"
- Weezer — "We Are All on Drugs"
- Hollywood Undead — "No. 5"
- Against Me! — "Don't Lose Touch"
- Tila Tequila — "Straight Up"
- The All-American Rejects — "Stab My Back"
- The Summer Obsession — "Melt the Sugar"
- Plain White T's — "Take Me Away"
- Copeland — "Pin Your Wings"
- Jupiter Sunrise — "Arthur Nix"
- "MySpace launches record label". Associated Press. USA Today. 2005-11-03. Retrieved 2008-11-10.
- Morris, Chris (2005-11-03). "MySpace.com Creates Own Label". Hollywood Reporter/Billboard. VNU eMedia. Retrieved 2006-07-09.
- "Exclusive: Myspace Records Shuts Down – Crazed Hits". www.crazedhits.com.
- Aune, Sean (2008-03-23). "New Pennywise Album is Free for Two Weeks on MySpace". Mashable. Retrieved 2008-04-16.
- "Featured Content on Myspace". Archived from the original on 2009-02-07.