My American Wife
|My American Wife|
|Directed by||Sam Wood|
|Written by||Monte M. Katterjohn|
|Story by||Hector Turnbull|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
My American Wife is a 1922 silent American drama film directed by Sam Wood and starring Gloria Swanson. The film was produced by Famous Players-Lasky and distributed by Paramount Pictures. It is not known whether the film currently survives, which suggests that it is a lost film.
- Gloria Swanson - Natalie Chester
- Antonio Moreno - Manuel La Tessa
- Josef Swickard - Don Fernando DeContas
- Eric Mayne - Carlos DeGrossa
- Gino Corrado - Pedro DeGrossa
- Edythe Chapman - Donna Isabella LaTassa
- Aileen Pringle - Hortensia deVereta
- Walter Long - Gomez
- F.R. Butler - Horace Beresford
- Jacques D'Auray - Gaston Navarre
- Loyal Underwood - Danny O'Hare
- Mary Land - Maid
- White Munden, Kenneth, ed. (1988). The American Film Institute Catalog of Motion Pictures Produced In the United States, Part 2. R. R. Bowker. p. 530. ISBN 0-520-06301-5.
- Progressive Silent Film List: My American Wife at silentera.com
- "My American Wife". American Silent Feature Film Survival Database. Retrieved January 10, 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to My American Wife.|
|This article about a silent drama film from the 1920s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|