My Fair Lady (disambiguation)
(Redirected from My Fair Lady (album))Jump to navigation Jump to search
My Fair Lady is a 1956 Broadway musical.
My Fair Lady may also refer to:
- My Fair Lady (Shelly Manne album), a 1956 album by Shelly Manne & His Friends consisting of jazz versions of songs from the musical
- My Fair Lady (1958 TV series), a 1958 Australian TV series
- My Fair Lady (Oscar Peterson Trio album), another album
- My Fair Lady (film), a 1964 film adaptation of the musical
- My Fair Lady (2003 TV series), a 2003 South Korean TV drama series
- My Fair Lady (2009 TV series), a 2009 South Korean TV drama series
- The Singaporean name of the manga series The Wallflower
- A phrase in the nursery rhyme London Bridge Is Falling Down
- My Fair Lady (2012 film), a 2012 remake of the 1964 film
- "My Fare Lady", an episode of The Simpsons
- a cultivar of Mandevilla sanderi, also called Dipladenia sanderi and Brazilian jasmine
- My Fair Lady (2016 TV series), a 2016 South Korean TV drama series
- "My Fair Lady", a song by of Montreal from their 1916 album Innocence Reaches
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title My Fair Lady.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.