My Irish Molly
My Irish Molly is a 1938 British musical film directed by Alex Bryce and starring Binkie Stuart, Tom Burke and Maureen O'Hara. The screenplay concerns a young orphan who runs away from her mean-spirited guardian to live with her aunt. O'Hara appeared in the film under her real name of Maureen FitzSimmons.
- Binkie Stuart – Molly Martin
- Tom Burke – Sonny Gallagher
- Phillip Reed – Bob
- Maureen O'Hara – Eileen O'Shea
- Maire O'Neill – Mrs. O'Shea
- C. Denier Warren – Chuck
- Maureen Moore – Hannah Delaney
- Franklin Kelsey – Liam Delaney
- Leo McCabe – Corney
- MacKillop, James (1999). Contemporary Irish Cinema: From The Quiet Man to Dancing at Lughnasa. Syracuse University Press. p. 277. ISBN 978-0-8156-0568-3.
- Monush, Barry (2003). Screen World Presents the Encyclopedia of Hollywood Film Actors: From the silent era to 1965. Applause Theatre & Cinema Books. p. 562. ISBN 978-1-55783-551-2.
|This article related to a British film of the 1930s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a musical film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|