My Juan and Only
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from My Juan And Only)
|My Juan and Only|
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|Original release||2005 – 2006|
- Aaron Junatas as Juan the chubby little boy who have two fathers and one mother.
- Ai-Ai de las Alas as Mercy, The mother of Juan.
- Randy Santiago as Harry the husband of Mercy and The REAL Father of Juan.
- Nova Villa as the grandmother of Beth and Sandra who doesn't like Henry nor Mercy.
- John Prats as Henry, The Nephew of Mercy.
- Toni Gonzaga as Beth an aspiring actress who starts her career as maid no. 2 in a teleserye.
- Vhong Navarro as Ferdie the fake daddy of Juan, cousin of Harry, in love with Beth.
- Paw Diaz as Sandra a nursing student/younger sister of Beth. Is deprived of the attention of her grandma because of her sister's "career". Is in-love with Henry.
- Long Mejia as Attorney, a friend of Juan's family.
- Nash Aguas Newtone, the geeky best friend of Juan who at first tries to explain to Juan that he cannot have two fathers and one mother.
- Dagul as Corny, the bad guy of Juan.
- Julijo Pisk as Rowan, the other bad guy of Juan.
- Angelo Garcia as Darius, the only monster of Juan.
- Andre Tiangco as Ramil Samaniego, guest who mistakenly thought that Juan was his own son.
- "In the eyes of a child". PhilStar. Retrieved 9 November 2013.
|This Philippine television program-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|