My Kitchen Rules (series 3)
|My Kitchen Rules (series 3)|
|Country of origin||Australia|
|No. of episodes||37|
|Original network||Seven Network|
|Original release||30 January – 27 March 2012|
Following the ratings success of the second series, the Seven Network announced the show was renewed for a third season. The third season of My Kitchen Rules started on 30 January 2012. For the first time, a team from New Zealand took part in the show.
- 1 Game Variations
- 2 Teams
- 3 Elimination History
- 4 Competition Details
- 4.1 Instant Restaurants
- 4.2 Top 11
- 4.3 Top 10
- 4.4 Top 9
- 4.5 Top 8
- 4.6 Elimination week
- 4.7 Semifinals
- 4.8 Grand final
- 5 Ratings
- 6 References
- 7 External links
- This season, there would be twelve teams, two teams from Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia, and Western Australia. Only one team from Tasmania (last season had two), and one from New Zealand (show's first).
- Instant Restaurant Elimination Round - the three lowest scoring teams from each group would take part in this round and the lowest scoring team would be eliminated (similar to the first season).
- The prize money for this season and all future seasons increased to AU$250,000.
|SA||1||Leigh Sexton & Jennifer Evans||Florist & 'Princess'||Winners 27 March 2012 (Grand Final)|
|SA||2||Nic Mazzone & Rocco La Bella||Childhood Friends||Runners-up 27 March 2012 (Grand Final)|
|VIC||2||Carly & Emily Cheung||Sisters||Eliminated 26 March 2012 (Semifinals)|
|TAS||2||Megan Woodman & Andy Appleby||Sales Reps||Eliminated 25 March 2012 (Semifinals)|
|NSW||1||Steve Georgiou & Helen Demetriou||Siblings||Eliminated 21 March 2012 (Elimination Week, Top 5)|
|QLD||1||David Hopgood & Scott Bradshaw||Soldier Mates||Eliminated 20 March 2012 (Elimination Week, Top 6)|
|WA||1||Angela Schlegel & Justine Matchitt||Teacher & Truckie||Eliminated 19 March 2012 (Elimination Week, Top 7)|
|New Zealand||NZ||1||Simon Yandall & Meg Dangen||Kiwis||Eliminated 18 March 2012 (Top 8)|
|VIC||1||Thomas Carr & Carla Mangion||Just Friends||Eliminated 13 March 2012 (Top 9)|
|QLD||2||Peter Hamilton & Gary Rogers||Lawyer & Doctor||Eliminated 8 March 2012 (Top 10)|
|NSW||2||Sam Bui & Jillian Beilby||Potential In-Laws||Eliminated 5 March 2012 (Top 11)|
|WA||2||Emma Donnelly & Andrew Paton||Engaged Scientists||Eliminated 28 February 2012 (IR: Round 3)|
|Round:||Instant Restaurants||Top 11||Top 10||Top 9||Top 8||Elimination Week||Semi-Finals||Grand Finale|
|Leigh & Jennifer||2nd
|Nic & Rocco||N/A||1st
|Carly & Emily||N/A||2nd
|Megan & Andy||N/A||6th
|Steve & Helen||3rd
|David & Scott||4th
|Angela & Justine||1st
|Simon & Meg||5th
|Thomas & Carla||6th
|Peter & Gary||N/A||4th
|Sam & Jillian||N/A||3rd
|Emma & Andrew||N/A||5th
|Team was the top scorer or won People's Choice|
|Team participated in a Showdown or must compete in an additional instant restaurant round|
|Team won the Sudden death cook-off|
|Team was eliminated after round or lost the Sudden death cook-off|
- ^1 – In Round 3 after winning the peoples choice, David & Scott won immunity for the rest of the week and a holiday in Far North Queensland, Pete & Manu stated that they could pick one team to join them on the holiday, also granting that team immunity, they chose Nic & Rocco.
During the Instant Restaurant rounds, each team hosts a three-course dinner for judges and fellow teams in their allocated group. They are scored and ranked among their group. After all six teams from the first group had been assessed, it was revealed that the three teams who scored the lowest in each group would be facing elimination. After all six teams from the second group had been assessed, it was revealed that the teams who were facing elimination had to do another round of instant restaurant. After all six teams involved had been assessed, the team who scored the lowest would be eliminated from the competition.
- Episodes 1 to 6
- Airdate — 30 January to 7 February
- Description — The first of the two instant restaurant groups are introduced into the competition in Round 1. The three lowest scoring teams at the end of this round go into the elimination round.
|Team and Episode Details||Guest Scores||Pete's Scores||Manu's Scores||Total
(out of 110)
|NSW||Steve & Helen||—||7||6||7||7||7||7||5||8||8||5||8||75||3rd||Safe|
|Ep 1||30 January||Glendi|
|Dishes||Entrée||Saganaki Prawns with Tomato, Feta and Homemade Bread|
|Main||Steve and Helen’s Open Style Moussaka with Greek Salad|
|Dessert||Cypriot Pancake with Vanilla Ice-Cream|
|WA||Angela & Justine||7||—||7||8||6||6||7||7||8||7||6||9||78||1st||Safe|
|Ep 2||31 January||The Garden of Eden|
|Dishes||Entrée||Warm Duck Salad with Beetroot, Pomegranate and Red Currant Vinaigrette|
|Main||Pork Chops with Prosciutto, Apple, Gorgonzola and Pea and Asparagus Risotto|
|Dessert||Chocolate Brownie and Mixed Berry Nougat Semifreddo with Berry Coulis|
|SA||Leigh & Jennifer||7||6||—||7||7||7||9||9||3||9||8||4||76||2nd||Safe|
|Ep 3||1 February||Burlesque|
|Dishes||Entrée||Fish Floss with Green Mango and Pork Belly Salad|
|Main||Crispy-Skin Mulloway with Micro Herbs, Daikon Salad and Chilli Tamarind Sauce|
|Dessert||Custard Pandan Chiffon with Sago and Passionfruit Mousse|
|NZ||Simon & Meg||6||4||5||—||7||4||8||6||2||8||5||3||58||5th||Through to Round 3|
|Ep 4||2 February||The Kiwi Kitchen|
|Dishes||Entrée||Pan Seared Scallops with Broccoli Ginger Purée and Lemon Beurre Blanc|
|Main||New Zealand Rack of Lamb with Kumara Purée, Asparagus, Tomatoes and Port Plum Jus|
|Dessert||Mini Pavlovas with Pastry Cream, Strawberries and Kiwifruit|
|QLD||David & Scott||5||5||6||5||—||6||4||5||9||5||4||10||64||4th||Through to Round 3|
|Ep 5||6 February||The Diggers Rest|
|Dishes||Entrée||Red Claw Salad with Coriander Blini and Mint, Lychee and Kiwifruit Salsa|
|Main||Beef Fillet and Moreton Bay Bug with Sweet Potato Cake and Broccolini and Bearnaise Sauce|
|Dessert||Mango and Macadamia Nut Flan with Vanilla Cream, Toffee Shards and Mango Coulis|
|VIC||Thomas & Carla||4||4||4||4||4||—||8||4||1||9||3||1||46||6th||Through to Round 3|
|Ep 6||7 February||Grazed|
|Dishes||Entrée||Wheat Beer and Mussel Soup|
|Main||Lamb Kofte with Smoked Eggplant, Pistachio Tabbouleh and Homemade Roti|
|Dessert||Miniature Lavender and Blueberry Cheesecake with Honeycomb|
- Episodes 7 to 12
- Airdate — 8 to 16 February
- Description — The second group now start their Instant Restaurant round. The same rules from the previous round apply and the three lowest scoring teams go into the elimination round.
|Team and Episode Details||Guest Scores||Pete's Scores||Manu's Scores||Total
(out of 110)
|NSW||Sam & Jillian||—||5||6||5||6||6||5||4||9||5||5||9||65||3rd||Safe|
|Ep 7||8 February||Food Republic|
|Dishes||Entrée||Pea Soup with Parmesan Pillows|
|Main||Sesame Encrusted Tuna with Pan Fried Potato, Ginger and Garlic Aioli, and Asparagus and Jamon Crumbs|
|Dessert||Earl Grey Tea Bombe Alaska with a Fiery Twist|
|WA||Emma & Andrew||5||—||6||6||6||7||6||7||2||7||6||4||62||5th||Through to Round 3|
|Ep 8||9 February||Obscura|
|Dishes||Entrée||Baked Marron in Citrus Sauce with Orange and Truffle Salad|
|Main||Venison and Beer Pie with Relish, Mash and Baby Carrots|
|Dessert||Fig Galettes with Maple and Macadamia Liquid Nitrogen Ice-Cream|
|SA||Nic & Rocco||9||9||—||8||8||9||8||8||10||8||8||10||95||1st||Safe|
|Ep 9||13 February||Double Trouble|
|Dishes||Entrée||Potato String Prawns with Lime Mayonnaise, Sashimi Tuna on Seaweed, and Scallop and Chorizo Stack with Avocado and Salsa Fresco|
|Main||Nic and Rocco's Signature Roast with Roschti, Chilli Spiked Broccoli and Brandy Jus|
|Dessert||Gateau Opera with Gold Leaf and Affogato|
|TAS||Megan & Andy||4||6||6||—||5||5||7||4||4||7||5||3||56||6th||Through to Round 3|
|Ep 10||14 February||Baggy Green|
|Dishes||Entrée||Crispy Skin Rainbow Trout with Ruby Red Grapefruit Salad|
|Main||Wild Rabbit, Chorizo & Mushroom Ragout with World Cup Vegetable Stack and Baby Potatoes|
|Dessert||Apple Tarte Tatin with Homemade Vanilla Bean Ice-Cream|
|QLD||Peter & Gary||4||5||6||4||—||5||9||6||4||9||6||5||63||4th||Through to Round 3|
|Ep 11||15 February||La Côte d'Or|
|Dishes||Entrée||Gruyere and Tomato Tarts|
|Main||Beef Fillet en Feuilletons and Duxelles with Green Beans and Port Jus|
|Dessert||Poached Pears Suterne with Two Sauces|
|VIC||Carly & Emily||6||7||8||6||6||—||5||3||9||7||4||8||69||2nd||Safe|
|Ep 12||16 February||Harvest Moon|
|Dishes||Entrée||Pork and Prawn Bean Curd Rolls in Oyster Sauce|
|Main||Tea Smoked Quail with Pork Fried Snake Beans and Steamed Rice|
|Dessert||Steamed Malay Cake with Ginger Marscapone Cream and Ginger Syrup|
- Episodes 13 to 18
- Airdate — 20 February to 28 February
- Description — The bottom three teams from each instant restaurant group compete against each other in Round 3. The lowest scoring team at the end of this round is eliminated.
|Team and Episode Details||Guest Scores||Pete's Scores||Manu's Scores||Total
(out of 110)
|VIC||Thomas & Carla||—||4||4||3||4||4||5||2||6||5||3||9||49||5th||Safe|
|Ep 13||20 February||Grazed|
|Dishes||Entrée||Asparagus, Leek and Tarragon Soup with a Poached Egg|
|Main||Fig and Pistachio Crusted Lamb Leg with Beetroot, Parsnip and Goat Cheese Roulade and Homemade Bread|
|Dessert||Lemon and Lime Tartlet with a Passionfruit Coulis|
|NZ||Simon & Meg||5||—||7||7||8||6||8||7||8||7||7||7||77||1st||Safe|
|Ep 14||21 February||The Kiwi Kitchen|
|Dishes||Entrée||Whitebait Fritters with Watercress and Horseradish Cream|
|Main||Pan Seared Snapper with Creamy Chowder Sauce on Carrot and Leek Confit|
|Dessert||Feijoa and Apple Crumble with Vanilla Ice-Cream and Maple Syrup|
|TAS||Megan & Andy||7||6||—||6||7||6||9||9||4||8||8||5||75||2nd||Safe|
|Ep 15||22 February||Baggy Green|
|Dishes||Entrée||Seared Scallops on Pork Crackling with Salmon Roe|
|Main||Bouillabaisse with Rouille and Croutons|
|Dessert||Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce|
|WA||Emma & Andrew||1||4||5||—||4||3||5||2||4||7||3||4||42||6th||Eliminated|
|Ep 16||23 February||Obscura|
|Dishes||Entrée||Vietnamese Chicken and Prawn Salad with Vermicelli and Sugar Peanuts|
|Main||Twice Cooked Duck with Pork and Prawn Wonton Soup|
|Dessert||Coconut Rice with Tropical Salsa, Toasted Macadamias and Coconut|
|QLD||David & Scott||5||6||6||3||—||4||9||6||1||8||6||2||56||4th||Safe|
|Ep 17||27 February||The Diggers Rest|
|Dishes||Entrée||Thai Noodle Rolls with Prawn and Tofu Filling and Sweet Chilli Sauce|
|Main||Thai Lamb Green Curry with Rice|
|Dessert||Coconut Parfait with a Ginger Brandy Snap|
|QLD||Peter & Gary||7||6||7||6||6||—||3||6||9||5||5||9||69||3rd||Safe|
|Ep 18||28 February||La Côte d'Or|
|Dishes||Entrée||Moreton Bay Bugs with Lemon and Garlic and a Fresh Baguette|
|Main||Duck Galantine with Orange Sauce, Duck Fat Roast Potatoes and Snow Peas|
|Dessert||Rhubarb Crème Brûlée|
People's Choice Challenge: Bed & Breakfast
- Episode 19
- Airdate – 29 February 2012
- Description – For the First People's Choice Challenge, the teams took over Bed and Breakfast and are headed to the Blue Mountains. Each team cooked in different Bed and Breakfast kitchens. For this first round Meg and Simon were immune from elimination due to coming first in the third round of instant restaurant and thus not taking part in the challenge. They served to the B&B owners, their families. They had 1 and a half hours to cook for 50 guests and each voted for their favorite dish. Whoever got the most votes would join Meg and Simon in the safety zone and Manu and Pete would choose the worst dish and they would go to an elimination sudden death cook-off. The teams had 15 minutes to get all their ingredients for their dish in a local supermarket.
|NZ||Simon & Meg||N/A||Immune - Through to the next round|
|VIC||Carly & Emily||Blueberry Brioch Cup with Labneh Yoghurt||People's Choice - Through to the next round|
|NSW||Steve & Helen||Mediterranean Pancakes with Fig Compote and Yoghurt Cream||Competing in Rapid Cook Off|
|WA||Angela & Justine||Baked Pancetta Eggs with Italian Beans and Corn Muffins|
|SA||Leigh & Jennifer||Slow Cooked Eggs with Green Sauce|
|QLD||David & Scott||Field Mushrooms with Asparagus, Cherry Tomatoes, Poached Eggs and Chutney|
|NSW||Sam & Jillian||French Toast with Banana Cream and Strawberry Syrup|
|SA||Nic & Rocco||Bacon, Egg and Spinach Parcels|
|TAS||Megan & Andy||Bacon, Leek and Gruyere Tarts with Roasted Tomatoes and Rocket|
|QLD||Peter & Gary||Breakfast Crepe with Chive Veloute|
|VIC||Thomas & Carla||Honey Chicken and Roasted Almond Filo with Blueberry Marmalade and Goats Cheese||Through to Sudden Death|
Kitchen Cook Off
- Episode 20
- Airdate – 1 March 2012
- Description – For the Kitchen Cook off, teams were fighting it out to see who would go against Thomas and Carla in the sudden death elimination challenge. Simon and Meg along with Emily and Carly served as diners as they were already safe, while Thomas and Carla were waiting to see who they would face in the sudden death cook-off. The eight remaining teams would be in a rapid fire cook off where they would have 30 minutes at the end of the rapid fire – 4 would be safe and 4 would not and had to cook in a showdown to see who would go head to head with Thomas and Carla. The key ingredient for the Rapid Cook Off was chicken and how they cook the chicken was predetermined by what bench they chose. Under each bench was a piece of equipment they must use and hell was breaking loose. However, the teams had a minute to switch equipments, but no teams switch equipments. For the Showdown, the new ingredients were salt and pepper. Salt or pepper had to play a critical role in the flavour of the team's dish and they had one hour to finish their dish.
|Rapid Cook Off|
|NSW||Steve & Helen||Wok||Basil Chicken with Snow Peas and Rice||Through to the next round|
|WA||Angela & Justine||Deep fryer||Crispy Chicken on Asian Rice Noodle Salad|
|SA||Leigh & Jennifer||Baking tray||Drunken Chicken with Chilli Bean Sauce and Cucumber Salad|
|QLD||David & Scott||Baking tray||Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken with Snow Peas and Mash|
|NSW||Sam & Jillian||Wok||Chicken Roulade with Glazed Vegetables||Through to Showdown|
|SA||Nic & Rocco||Griddle pan||Grilled Chicken with Mushroom Risotto and White Basil Sauce|
|TAS||Megan & Andy||Deep fryer||Mexican Schnitzel with Salsa Verde and Cous Cous Salad|
|QLD||Peter & Gary||Griddle pan||Chicken Mango Salad|
|SA||Nic & Rocco||Pepper Crab with Egg Noodles||Through to the next round|
|TAS||Megan & Andy||Blackened Fish with Lemon Butter Sauce and Potato Stack|
|QLD||Peter & Gary||Roast Beef with Green Peppercorn Sauce, Potatoes and Carrots|
|NSW||Sam & Jillian||Poached Pears with Pepper Spiced Syrup and Pepper Tuile||Through to Sudden Death|
- Episode 21
- Airdate – 5 March 2012
- Description – After the Sudden Death, a second team would be eliminated with Thomas & Carla would face off against NSW’s team Sam & Jillian in the sudden death cook off. The two teams were told that they would serve not only Pete and Manu but as well as the guest judges which were composed of Guy Grossi, Tobie Puttock, Karen Martini and Liz Egan. The teams would be serving a three course meal of Entree, Main and Dessert. After serving three courses each judge would give a score out of 10. They had one and a half hours to serve their entree, an hour before serving their main and 30 minutes before dessert.
(out of 60)
|VIC||Thomas & Carla||7||6||6||7||6||7||39||Through to the next round|
|Entree||Seared Tuna with Bitter Greens|
|Main||Slow Cooked Pork Belly with Pea Puree and Potato Rosti|
|Dessert||Carla’s Chocolate Cups|
|NSW||Sam & Jillian||5||5||5||6||5||6||32||Eliminated|
|Entree||Seared Scallops with Parsnip Puree and Prosciutto Crumbs|
|Main||Spiced Lamb Cutlets with Onion Sauce|
|Dessert||Chocolate Martini' with Raspberries|
People's Choice Challenge: Melbourne Cook-off
- Episode 22
- Airdate – 6 March 2012
- Description – For the second People's Choice Challenge, they would be cooking in the industrial kitchen, before selling their food on the streets through spruiking. The team who makes the most money would be the people’s choice and would be safe however if the judges deem your food as the worst, they would be sent into the sudden death cook-off. They had an hour and a half to cook their food. The teams would then be selling their dish in a ‘Pop up’ food stalls ‘on wheels’. They would have an hour to sell in the streets. Pete and Manu then announced that there was only a $20 difference between first and second place. The two top scoring teams were Steve & Helen and Carly & Emily, with Steve & Helen coming on top with $348 and winning the people's choice.
|NSW||Steve & Helen||Mezze Platter with Lamb Souviaki||People's Choice - Through to the next round|
|WA||Angela & Justine||Chocolate Chilli Con Carne with Salsa & Guacamole||Through to Rapid Cook Off|
|SA||Leigh & Jennifer||Pork Tortilla with Salsa & Cheesy Corn|
|QLD||David & Scott||Mediterranean Club Sandwich with Chicken, Roasted Vegetable & Prosciutto|
|VIC||Thomas & Carla||Beef & Bean Tacos with Guacamole & Salsa|
|NZ||Simon & Meg||Beef Noodles with Corlander Pesto|
|SA||Nic & Rocco||Profiteroles with Chocolate & Strawberries|
|TAS||Megan & Andy||San Choy Bow with Prawns and Sweet Chilli Sauce|
|VIC||Carly & Emily||Thai Green Curry with Baked Rice and Roti Bread|
|QLD||Peter & Gary||Deep Fried Chicken Strips with Vegetable Skewers||Through to Sudden Death|
- Episode 23
- Airdate – 7 March 2012
- Description – In the Rapid Cook-off, the 8 remaining teams had to cook at Kitchen Headquarters to decide who would join Peter & Gary in the next sudden death cook-off. The teams would have 30 minutes to cook with the 4 weakest dishes heading to the showdown and only one team member can cook. However, for the second twist, the ones who chose the ingredients would be the decision maker as the other would be the cook, they were then told to swap. Their challenge for the showdown was to make a dish that represented what they mean to the competition and they only had one hour to make it.
|Rapid Cook Off|
|SA||Leigh & Jennifer||Leigh||Thai Cured Salmon Salad with Raw Vegetables||Through to the next round|
|NZ||Simon & Meg||Meg||Whiting with Smashed Potatoes|
|TAS||Megan & Andy||Megan||Chocolate Volcano Cake with Strawberry Coulis|
|VIC||Thomas & Carla||Thomas||Ricotta Ravioli with Tomato and Vegetable Salad|
|WA||Angela & Justine||Angela||Pistachio Crusted Pork Cutlet with Tomatoes, Asparagus and Sweet Potato||Through to Showdown|
|QLD||David & Scott||Scott||Tempura Octopus with Thempura Vegetables and Soy Sauce|
|SA||Nic & Rocco||Rocco||Capsicum Tart with Salad and Sticky Balsamic|
|VIC||Carly & Emily||Emily||Chocolate Brownie with Chocolate Ganache and Praline|
|WA||Angela & Justine||Fettuccine with Salami, Tomato and Fennel Sauce||Through to the next round|
|SA||Nic & Rocco||Herb Printed Ravioli with Sage Butter Sauce, Asparagus and Pancetta|
|QLD||David & Scott||Roasted Spatchcock with Sweet Potato Puree, Broccolini and Beurre Blanc|
|VIC||Carly & Emily||Duck with Cherry Marsala Sauce with Potato Gratin and Char Grilled Asparagus||Through to Sudden Death|
- Episode 24
- Airdate – 8 March 2012
- Description – For the sudden death, it would be rivals Peter & Gary and Carly & Emily where one would be eliminated after the cook-off. The two teams rivalry began at the Instant Restaurant round where Peter & Gary felt that they deserved to be in the top 3 over Carly & Emily. Peter thinks that the girls will do anything to win this competition. Emily then replied "Our young age is on our side because we are speedy, we can run around like no one’s business", with a reply from Peter "Your young age which equates to me as inexperience". Carly then said "We will find out today". Peter & Gary scored the lowest score in MKR history.
(out of 60)
|VIC||Carly & Emily||8||8||9||8||9||9||51||Through to the next round|
|Entree||Dumplings with Chineses red Vinegar and Ginger|
|Main||Steamed Rock Ling with Ginger and Soy, Snow Pea Leaves and Steamed Rice|
|Dessert||Black Rice Pudding with Mango and Coconut Mousse|
|QLD||Peter & Gary||3||3||3||2||3||3||17||Eliminated|
|Entree||Cauliflower and Spinach Soup with Damper|
|Main||Kangaroo Stroganoff with Garlic Mash and Sweet Roast Baby Carrots|
|Dessert||Custard Tartlets with Bananas Foster|
People's Choice Challenge: North Queensland Festival
- Episode 25
- Airdate – 11 March 2012
- Description – For this week the teams headed to Tropical North Queensland. The remaining teams find themselves in Ingham, a small quintessential sugar cane town. Their challenge was to create sweet treats for the town’s annual Harvest Festival using an ingredient the locals known best sugar. The locals would vote for their favourite sweet treat and would be awarded People’s Choice and be safe at the next elimination, while Manu and Pete would decide the day’s worse dish and would head to sudden death. The winners would also receive a very special surprise reward of handing another team immunity. They had one and a half hours and great Queensland produce.
|QLD||David & Scott||Banana Tartlet with Marscapone Cream and Praline||People's Choice - Through to the next round and received reward|
|SA||Nic & Rocco||Tropical Fruit and Custard Tarts||Given Immunity and shared reward by David & Scott|
|NSW||Steve & Helen||Fruit and Nut Scroll||Through to Rapid Cook Off|
|WA||Angela & Justine||Banana Lounge Cake|
|SA||Leigh & Jennifer||Ginger Wafer with White Chocolate Cream and Tropical Fruits|
|VIC||Thomas & Carla||Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Cookies and Buttercream|
|NZ||Simon & Meg||White Chocolate Caramel Mudcakes with Brandy Snaps|
|VIC||Carly & Emily||Choc Honeycomb Cheesecake Cones|
|TAS||Megan & Andy||Tropical Fruit Crepes with Passionfruit Syrup||Through to Sudden Death|
Camper Kitchen Cook Off
- Episode 26
- Airdate – 12 March 2012
- Description – In this Rapid Cook-off, the teams would be racing for their ingredients, teams had to cook on makeshift camp kitchens. Their guests tonight were people who knew camp cooking better than anyone. At Port Douglas the teams embarked on an Amazing Race style challenge to source the best ingredients the quickest and get to their campsite first. The first three teams to arrive would cook mains and the last three would do desserts. The weakest team would go sudden death against Megan and Andy.
|NSW||Steve & Helen||Dessert||Blueberry Mahalabia with Strawberry Sugar Syrup and Berries||Through to the next round|
|WA||Angela & Justine||Main||Asian Style Prawns|
|SA||Leigh & Jennifer||Main||Beef Fillet with Green Papaya Salad with Wing Beans|
|NZ||Simon & Meg||Main||Prawn, Scallop and Avocado Salad|
|VIC||Carly & Emily||Dessert||Passionfruit Brulee Tarts with Drunken Pineapple|
|VIC||Thomas & Carla||Dessert||Peach and Raspberry Streusal||Through to Sudden Death|
- Episode 27
- Airdate – 13 March 2012
- Description – The contestants rock up to a poolside meeting with the judges. Pete introduces the team to the Mission Beach, before Manu debriefs on the challenge ahead. They had to cook the best three course meal, tropical style, using ingredients that symbolize North East Queensland. The key ingredients they had to use were Moreton Bay Bugs, Macadamia Nuts and Mango. They could use the ingredients however they like, but they had to shine through at least one of their courses. They had one and a half hours before the entrees had to be on the tables.
(out of 60)
|TAS||Megan & Andy||7||7||6||7||7||7||41||Through to the next round|
|Entree||Moreton Bay Bug Cakes with Sweet Chilli Sauce|
|Main||Paneer and Macadamia Kofta with Coriander Sauce|
|Dessert||Mango Cream with Coconut Tuile|
|VIC||Thomas & Carla||6||5||5||6||5||5||32||Eliminated|
|Entree||Mango Salsa with Prawns and Rocket|
|Main||Angel Hair Pasta with Moreton Bay Bugs|
|Dessert||Pear and Macadamia Tart with Honey Glaze|
People's Choice Challenge: Seafood Platter Meal
- Episode 28
- Airdate – 14 March 2012
- Description – For the first time the teams were cooking at Kitchen HQ for the People's Choice Challenge. The judges announced that since Easter was just around the corner, the theme for their dishes was Easter. They had to create an Easter-themed banquet with seafood. The teams would be cooking for 40 VIP’s. The winners would be immune from elimination while the weakest dish chose by Pete and Manu would be thrown straight into sudden death cook-off. They would all have an hour and a half to prepare their dishes. They all head to off for a fifteen-minute shopping run to ‘create’ their dishes. The VIP's were the friends and family of the teams. The teams would be the one voting for each other and deciding the People's Choice
|TAS||Megan & Andy||Warm Ocean Trout Nicoise Salad||People's Choice - Through to the next round|
|NSW||Steve & Helen||Sweet and Spicy Barramundi cooked with Prawns||Through to Rapid Cook Off|
|WA||Angela & Justine||Barramundi with Roasted Capsicum Salsa and Parmesan Crusted Mussels|
|SA||Leigh & Jennifer||Tarator Crusted Whole Salmon with Tabhoull|
|QLD||David & Scott||Basil and Parmesan Crusted Salmon with Kipfler Salad and Buerre Blanc|
|SA||Nic & Rocco||Ocean trout Cartoccio|
|VIC||Carly & Emily||Japanese Seafood Platter|
|NZ||Simon & Meg||Stuffed Baby Squid with Almond and Lemon Cous Cous and New Zealand Mussels||Through to Sudden Death|
- Episode 29
- Airdate – 15 March 2012
- Description – With Simon & Meg up for elimination, the 6 remaining teams would fight to avoid the sudden death cook-off. Manu then asks them what ingredient did they absolutely hate as a kid. The teams had to use those ingredients. The 4 weakest teams would cook-off in the showdown. For the showdown, The judges announced that since they have cooked with unpopular ingredients, they would now cook with a key ingredient that kids and adults love - Chocolate. They would have 90 minutes to make a dish that would make chocolate as its stand-out ingredient.
|Rapid Cook Off|
|WA||Angela & Justine||Liver||Chicken Livers with Mashed Potato and Brandy Cream Sauce||Through to the next round|
|SA||Leigh & Jennifer||Sardines||Sardines Escabeche with Parsley Salad and Crostini|
|QLD||David & Scott||Olives||Olive Damper, Olive Tapenade with Cream Cheese||Through to Showdown|
|NSW||Steve & Helen||Brussels
|Brussels Sprouts with Lemon Chicken|
|SA||Nic & Rocco||Blue Cheese||Blue Cheese and Caramelised Onion Tart|
|VIC||Carly & Emily||Tofu||Asian Stuffed Tofu|
|SA||Nic & Rocco||Chocolate Rum Delight||Through to the next round|
|QLD||David & Scott||Chocolate Three Ways - Sponge, Ganache and Mousse on a bed of Custard|
|VIC||Carly & Emily||Bitter Sweet Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Mousse with a Brandy and Raisin Sauce|
|NSW||Steve & Helen||Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Ganache||Through to Sudden Death|
- Episode 30
- Airdate – 18 March 2012
- Description – National pride was on the line as Kiwi’s Meg and Simon went head to head against New South Wales brother and sister team Steve and Helen in the sudden death cook-off. The cook-off would be a Trans Tasman challenge – Australia vs New Zealand. The two teams were making a three dish course.
(out of 60)
|NSW||Steve & Helen||6||7||6||6||7||6||38||Through to the next round|
|Entree||Black Ink Cuttlefish with Fennel Salad|
|Main||Rabbit Stifado with Garlic Mash|
|Dessert||Orange Trifle Cake|
|NZ||Simon & Meg||6||6||6||6||7||6||37||Eliminated|
|Entree||Salmon and Prawn Roulade|
|Main||Crusted Lamb with Pomegranate Salad|
|Dessert||Individual Cherry and Chocolate Cake|
In the Elimination Week, The judges announced that one team would be eliminated from the competition every night until only four teams remained. The judges also revealed that they were not the only one that the teams had to impress. In another surprise twist, the teams would face their harshest critics yet with the shock arrival of a jury. The teams are left dumbfounded when they see who came to dinner. The jury was composed of eliminated contestants. Manu and Pete revealed that the jury would determine one of the weakest teams while Pete and Manu would decide the other. The Jury would score each dish out of 10 as a team. The weakest team chosen by the Jury and the one chosen by Pete and Manu would head straight to a sudden death cook-off.
- Episode 31
- Airdate – 19 March 2012
- Description – Pete and Manu announced that the key ingredient for the first round of the elimination week was found in every home in Australia. The key ingredient was meat mince, however the teams could choose their type of meat mince whether it be chicken, lamb, veal, pork or the classic beef. The dishes for the teams were as follows
|NSW||Steve & Helen||Lamb Mince with Polenta Bake||Through to the next round of Elimination Week|
|SA||Leigh & Jennifer||Beef and Lamb Dumplings with Butter Sauce and Yoghurt|
|QLD||David & Scott||Open Beef Lasagne with Chilli and Tomato Concasse|
|SA||Nic & Rocco||Pork and Fennel Meatballs with Fresh Pasta|
|VIC||Carly & Emily||Thai Pork Stuffed Omelette with Chilli Cucumber Salad|
|WA||Angela & Justine||Beef Meatballs with Pasta||Through to Sudden Death (Jury Vote)|
|TAS||Megan & Andy||Greek lamb souvlaki with Homemade Tortilla’s and Minted Yoghurt||Through to Sudden Death (Judges Choice)|
- Verdict – After the down-the-line Cook-off, the jury's verdict was that Angela & Justine was the weakest dish with a score of 12/50. Although the individual votes of jury wasn't revealed. Peter then revealed the reason why Angela & Justine was the weakest dish was that packet pasta and tasteless meatballs won’t cut it. Pete and Manu reveal that the team to go to the elimination cook off was Megan and Andy.
(out of 60)
|TAS||Megan & Andy||Coral Trout with Crab and Prawn Bisque with Asparagus||9||9||10||9||10||10||57||Through to the next round of Elimination Week|
|WA||Angela & Justine||Vietnamese Duck with Coconut Rice and Asian Salad||8||7||8||8||8||8||47||Eliminated|
- Episode 32
- Airdate – 20 March 2012
- Description – For the second round of elimination week, the key ingredient for the down-the-line cook-off was cheese. With David & Scott calling it Pacman. The teams similar to round 1 had a choice of what type of cheese they wanted to use. The dishes for the teams were as follows:
|NSW||Steve & Helen||Cheese & Spinach Gozleme with Cypriot Salad||Through to the next round of Elimination Week|
|TAS||Megan & Andy||Cheese Arancini Balls with Tomato Relish|
|SA||Nic & Rocco||Lemon Curd Cheesecake with Italian Meringue|
|VIC||Carly & Emily||Four Cheese Ravioli with Basil Pesto|
|SA||Leigh & Jennifer||Four Cheese Borek with Parsnip Skordalia||Through to Sudden Death (Jury Vote)|
|QLD||David & Scott||Seafood Mornay with Rough Puff Pastry||Through to Sudden Death (Judges Choice)|
- Verdict – After the down-the-line cook-off. The jury's vote was first revealed and the jury chosen Leigh & Jennifer as the weakest team with a score of 13/60. Peter as the jury spokesperson, stated "We the jury find you guilty of not meeting the brief and laziness.” Leigh accused the jury of foul play stating "I wish people would just judge the food. Not because people have been doing well and they want to bring them down". Pete & Manu then selected their weakest dish as David & Scott's Seafood Mornay. Jennifer stated she doesn't want cook against them with both girls teared up after it was announced they were facing David & Scott.
(out of 60)
|SA||Leigh & Jennifer||Mulloway with Celeriac Puree and Buerre Rough||9||9||8||8||9||9||52||Through to next round of Elimination Week|
|QLD||David & Scott||Lobster with Gnocci and Prawn Sauce||8||8||8||8||8||9||49||Eliminated|
- Episode 33
- Airdate – 21 March 2012
- Description – For the third round of elimination week, the key ingredient for the all-line cook-off was citrus fruit. They could however choose whichever citrus fruit they want maybe it lime, lemon, etc. The dishes for the teams were as follows:
|SA||Leigh & Jennifer||Choc and Orange Surprise with Filo Cigar||Through to Finals|
|SA||Nic & Rocco||Limoncello Chicken with Orange Salad|
|VIC||Carly & Emily||Lemon Tart with Orange Glazed Strawberries and Orange Syrup|
|TAS||Megan & Andy||Citrus Cake with Sticky Orange Syrup and Lemon Mascarpone||Through to Sudden Death (Jury Vote)|
|NSW||Steve & Helen||Pork Fricassee with Egg and Lemon Sauce||Through to Sudden Death (Judges Choice)|
- Verdict – After the down-the-line cook-off. With a score of 42/70, the jury choose Andy & Megan as the weakest team. Pete & Manu then chose the team of Helen & Steve. With the nomination of the two teams, Nic & Rocco, Carly & Emily, and Leigh & Jennifer headed to the finals. As Helen & Steve and Andy & Megan fight it off in a sudden death cook-off for a place in the finals.
(out of 60)
|TAS||Megan & Andy||Jambalaya with Mussels, Prawns||8||8||8||9||8||9||50||Through to Finals|
|NSW||Steve & Helen||Rolled Chicken with Greek Cheese Sauce and Spinach Rice||6||6||6||6||6||6||36||Eliminated|
Kitchen Cook-off: Seeding Round
- Episode 34
- Airdate – 22 March 2012
- Description – The teams had to compete in 2 challenges and fight for point and be ranked 1 to 4 to see who would go head to head in the semi-finals. The 1st place would cook against 4th place, while 2nd would cook against 3rd. Manu and Pete would be the one giving points to each dish.
- Description – The first test was a rapid cook off and would be their last and they only have 30 minutes The key ingredient was chosen by the jury and was chilli. Tonight only one person could cook each dish for 15 minutes and then swap – while the other was cooking, the partner could not watch what the other was making. Leigh, Nic, Megan, and Carly were the first ones to cook. While, Jennifer, Rocco, Andy, and Emily were the last ones to cook and were the one that was going to plate-up.
|TAS||Megan & Andy||Chilli Pork with noodle salad||7||8||15||3rd|
|SA||Nic & Rocco||Crispy Spicy Kingfish with Chilli lime dressing||7||7||14||4th|
|SA||Leigh & Jennifer||Chilli Prawns||8||9||17||2nd|
|VIC||Carly & Emily||Prawn and Chicken Laksa||9||9||18||1st|
- Description – After round 1 Carly & Emily took first place. For round 2, the only limit the teams were given was their own imagination. The dish needed to show their skills, techniques and capabilities in 1 and a half hours. After the end of the two rounds, Jennifer & Leigh came in first with 37 points and would be taking on Megan & Andy who came in fourth with 31 points for the first semifinal. In the second semifinal it would see Carly & Emily who came in second with 36 points taking on third place Nic & Rocco with 34 points.
|TAS||Megan & Andy||Calamari Schnitzel with Scallops and Crab Mash||8||8||15||31||4th|
|SA||Nic & Rocco||Macarons 6 ways - Mango, Lemon, Chocolate, Pistachio, Raspberry and Blueberry||10||10||14||34||3rd|
|SA||Leigh & Jennifer||Massaman Currywith Roti and Pickled Salad||10||10||17||37||1st|
|VIC||Carly & Emily||Chinese Duck two ways – Peking Duck with Pancakes and Duck San Choy Bow||9||9||18||36||2nd|
- Episode 35
- Airdate – 25 March 2012
- Description – In the first semi-final it would be South Australia’s Princess and florist, Jennifer and Leigh taking on Tassies seafood superchef’s Megan and Andy. Whoever won tonight was through to the grand final, while we would say goodbye to the other team tonight. The challenge for the semifinals was to make the ultimate 3 course meal.
(out of 60)
|SA||Leigh & Jennifer||8||9||8||9||9||9||52||Through to Grand Final|
|Entree||Confit of Murray Cod with Spring Onions, Ginger and Fennel|
|Main||Twice Cooked Pigeon with Farro and Beetroot Puree|
|Dessert||Chocolate and Earl Gray tea Tart with Chocolate Chantilly|
|TAS||Megan & Andy||7||8||7||8||8||8||46||Eliminated|
|Entree||Sesame Seed Pork Rice Paper Rolls|
|Main||Rich Seafood Chowder in a Cobb Loaf|
|Dessert||Chocolate Marquise with Creme Anglaise and Almond Tuiles|
- Episode 36
- Airdate – 26 March 2012
- Description – In the second semifinal childhood mates Nic & Rocco took on siblings Carly & Emily. Where, the winner would take on Leigh & Jennifer for the My Kitchen Rules title. Like the 1st Semifinal teams had to cook the ultimate three course dish for the judge.
(out of 60)
|SA||Nic & Rocco||7||7||7||8||8||7||44||Through to Grand Final|
|Entree||Bird’s Nest Pasta|
|Main||King George Whiting with Shellfish Mousseline|
|Dessert||Dolci Misti - Chocolate Mousse Panna Cotta and Zuppa Inglese|
|VIC||Carly & Emily||8||7||7||7||7||7||43||Eliminated|
|Entree||Dukkah Crusted Scallops with Beetroot & Goat Cheese Salad|
|Main||Duck Confit with Duck Neck Sausage and White Bean Puree|
|Dessert||Persian Love Cakes with Panna Cotta and Fresh Figs|
- Episode 37
- Airdate – 27 March 2012
- Description – In the Grand Finale it was South Australia vs South Australia as Leigh & Jennifer took on Nic & Rocco. The final test for the South Australians' was faultless food. Each team had to cook 5 courses and produce 100 plates of food. The teams instant restaurant names were behind their respective benches – “Burlesque” for the girls and “Double Trouble” for the boys. The two teams had the eliminated teams and their love ones as diners.
After the five courses, the judges scored the menu of each team, the highest scoring team was crowned the My Kitchen Rules 2012 champions and walked away with the $250,000 prize money.
(out of 60)
|SA||Leigh & Jennifer||9||10||9||10||10||10||58||Winners|
|1st Course||Crab Congee|
|2nd Course||Scallops in XO sauce|
|3rd Course||Quail with Barberry and Quinoa|
|4th Course||Wagyu Beef Ribs with Bone Marrow and Cauliflower Puree|
|5th Course||Chocolate Hazlenut Cake|
|SA||Nic & Rocco||8||9||8||9||9||9||52||Runners up|
|1st Course||Seared Moroccan Tuna with Cured Salmon|
|2nd Course||Bug Tails with Fennel Puree and Chorizo Essence|
|3rd Course||Spatchcock Two Ways with Heirloom Carrots and Thyme Crumbs|
|4th Course||Poached Pork Belly with Potato Discs and Fresh Horseradish|
|5th Course||Chocolate Raspberry Pop Delight|
- Colour key:
- – Highest rating during the series
- – Lowest rating during the series
- – An elimination was held in this episode
- – Finals week
|1||1||Instant Restaurant 1-1: Steve & Helen||30 January 2012||Monday 7:30 pm–8:45 pm||1.484||#1|||
|2||Instant Restaurant 1-2: Angela & Justine||31 January 2012||Tuesday 7:30 pm–8:30 pm||1.466||#1|||
|3||Instant Restaurant 1-3: Leigh & Jennifer||1 February 2012||Wednesday 7:30 pm–8:30 pm||1.503||#1|||
|4||Instant Restaurant 1-4: Simon & Meg||2 February 2012||Thursday 7:30 pm–8:30 pm||1.439||#1|||
|2||5||Instant Restaurant 1-5: David & Scott||6 February 2012||Monday 7:30 pm–8:30 pm||1.565||#1|||
|6||Instant Restaurant 1-6: Thomas & Carla||7 February 2012||Tuesday 7:30 pm–8:30 pm||1.658||#1|||
|7||Instant Restaurant 2-1: Sam & Jilian||8 February 2012||Wednesday 7:30 pm–8:30 pm||1.453||#1|||
|8||Instant Restaurant 2-2: Emma & Andrew||9 February 2012||Thursday 7:30 pm–8:30 pm||1.560||#1|||
|3||9||Instant Restaurant 2-3: Nic & Rocco||13 February 2012||Monday 7:30 pm–8:30 pm||1.673||#2|||
|10||Instant Restaurant 2-4: Megan & Andy||14 February 2012||Tuesday 7:30 pm–8:30 pm||1.535||#1|||
|11||Instant Restaurant 2-5: Peter & Gary||15 February 2012||Wednesday 7:30 pm–8:30 pm||1.933||#1|||
|12||Instant Restaurant 2-6: Carly & Emily||16 February 2012||Thursday 7:30 pm–8:30 pm||1.797||#1|||
|4||13||Instant Restaurant 3-1: Thomas & Carla||20 February 2012||Monday 7:30 pm–8:45 pm||1.810||#1|||
|14||Instant Restaurant 3-2: Simon & Meg||21 February 2012||Tuesday 7:30 pm–8:45 pm||1.682||#1|||
|15||Instant Restaurant 3-3: Megan & Andy||22 February 2012||Wednesday 7:30 pm–8:45 pm||1.633||#1|||
|16||Instant Restaurant 3-4: Emma & Andrew||23 February 2012||Thursday 7:30 pm–8:45 pm||1.638||#1|||
|5||17||Instant Restaurant 3-5: David & Scott||27 February 2012||Monday 7:30 pm–8:45 pm||1.842||#1|||
|18||Instant Restaurant 3-6: Peter & Gary||28 February 2012||Tuesday 7:30 pm–8:45 pm||1.924||#1|||
|19||People's Choice Challenge: Bed & Breakfast||29 February 2012||Wednesday 7:30 pm–8:45 pm||1.796||#1|||
|20||Kitchen Cook Off 1||1 March 2012||Thursday 7:30 pm–8:45 pm||1.683||#1|||
|6||21||Sudden Death 1||5 March 2012||Monday 7:30 pm–8:45 pm||1.840||#2|||
|22||People's Choice Challenge: Melbourne Cook-off||6 March 2012||Tuesday 7:30 pm–8:45 pm||1.828||#1|||
|23||Kitchen Cook Off 2||7 March 2012||Wednesday 7:30 pm–8:45 pm||1.721||#1|||
|24||Sudden Death 2||8 March 2012||Thursday 7:30 pm–8:30 pm||1.799||#1|||
|7||25||People's Choice Challenge: North Queensland Festival||11 March 2012||Sunday 7:30 pm–8:30 pm||1.799||#1|||
|26||Kitchen Cook Off 3||12 March 2012||Monday 7:30 pm–8:30 pm||1.921||#1|||
|27||Sudden Death 3||13 March 2012||Tuesday 7:30 pm–8:30 pm||1.849||#1|||
|28||People's Choice Challenge: Seafood Platter Meal||14 March 2012||Wednesday 7:30 pm–8:45 pm||1.692||#1|||
|29||Kitchen Cook Off 4||15 March 2012||Thursday 7:30 pm–8:30 pm||1.646||#1|||
|8||30||Sudden Death 4||18 March 2012||Sunday 7:30 pm–8:30 pm||1.710||#1|||
|31||Elimination Week: Round 1||19 March 2012||Monday 7:30 pm–8:30 pm||1.830||#1|||
|32||Elimination Week: Round 2||20 March 2012||Tuesday 7:30 pm–8:30 pm||1.846||#1|||
|33||Elimination Week: Round 3||21 March 2012||Wednesday 7:30 pm–8:45 pm||1.744||#1|||
|34||Kitchen Cook Off - Seeding Round: Round 1 & 2||22 March 2012||Thursday 7:30 pm–8:30 pm||1.791||#1|||
|9||35||Semi Final 1||25 March 2012||Sunday 7:30 pm–8:30 pm||1.715||#1|||
|36||Semi Final 2||26 March 2012||Monday 7:30 pm–8:30 pm||1.899||#1|||
|37||Grand Finale||27 March 2012||Tuesday 7:30 pm–9:40 pm||2.186||#2|||
- "The Kiwis Are Coming To Dinner!". Yahoo!7. 2 November 2011. Retrieved 22 November 2011.
- Knox, David (31 January 2012). "Monday 30 January 2012". TV Tonight. Retrieved 31 January 2012.
- Knox, David (1 February 2012). "Tuesday 30 January 2012". TV Tonight. Retrieved 2 February 2012.
- Knox, David (2 February 2012). "Wednesday 1 February 2012". TV Tonight. Retrieved 2 February 2012.
- Knox, David (3 February 2012). "Thursday 2 February 2012". TV Tonight. Retrieved 3 February 2012.
- Knox, David (7 February 2012). "Monday 6 February 2012". TV Tonight. Retrieved 7 February 2012.
- Knox, David (8 February 2012). "Tuesday 7 February 2012". TV Tonight. Retrieved 8 February 2012.
- Knox, David (9 February 2012). "Wednesday 8 February 2012". TV Tonight. Retrieved 9 February 2012.
- Knox, David (10 February 2012). "Thursday 9 February 2012". TV Tonight. Retrieved 12 February 2012.
- Knox, David (14 February 2012). "Monday 13 February 2012". TV Tonight. Retrieved 14 February 2012.
- Knox, David (15 February 2012). "Tuesday 14 February 2012". TV Tonight. Retrieved 15 February 2012.
- Knox, David (16 February 2012). "Wednesday 15 February 2012". TV Tonight. Retrieved 16 February 2012.
- Knox, David (17 February 2012). "Thursday 16 February 2012". TV Tonight. Retrieved 17 February 2012.
- Knox, David (21 February 2012). "Monday 20 February 2012". TV Tonight. Retrieved 21 February 2012.
- Knox, David (22 February 2012). "Tuesday 21 February 2012". TV Tonight. Retrieved 22 February 2012.
- Knox, David (23 February 2012). "Wednesday 22 February 2012". TV Tonight. Retrieved 23 February 2012.
- Knox, David (24 February 2012). "Thursday 23 February 2012". TV Tonight. Retrieved 24 February 2012.
- Knox, David (28 February 2012). "Monday 27 February 2012". TV Tonight. Retrieved 29 February 2012.
- Knox, David (29 February 2012). "Tuesday 28 February 2012". TV Tonight. Retrieved 29 February 2012.
- Knox, David (1 March 2012). "Wednesday 29 February 2012". TV Tonight. Retrieved 2 March 2012.
- Knox, David (2 March 2012). "Thursday 1 March 2012". TV Tonight. Retrieved 2 March 2012.
- Knox, David (6 March 2012). "Monday 5 March 2012". TV Tonight. Retrieved 7 March 2012.
- Knox, David (7 March 2012). "Tuesday 6 March 2012". TV Tonight. Retrieved 7 March 2012.
- Knox, David (8 March 2012). "Wednesday 7 March 2012". TV Tonight. Retrieved 8 March 2012.
- Knox, David (9 March 2012). "Thursday 8 March 2012". TV Tonight. Retrieved 12 March 2012.
- Knox, David (12 March 2012). "Sunday 11 March 2012". TV Tonight. Retrieved 12 March 2012.
- Knox, David (13 March 2012). "Monday 12 March 2012". TV Tonight. Retrieved 13 March 2012.
- Knox, David (14 March 2012). "Tuesday 13 March 2012". TV Tonight. Retrieved 14 March 2012.
- Knox, David (15 March 2012). "Wednesday 14 March 2012". TV Tonight. Retrieved 16 March 2012.
- Knox, David (16 March 2012). "Thursday 15 March 2012". TV Tonight. Retrieved 16 March 2012.
- Knox, David (19 March 2012). "Sunday 18 March 2012". TV Tonight. Retrieved 20 March 2012.
- Knox, David (20 March 2012). "Monday 19 March 2012". TV Tonight. Retrieved 20 March 2012.
- Knox, David (21 March 2012). "Tuesday 20 March 2012". TV Tonight. Retrieved 22 March 2012.
- Knox, David (22 March 2012). "Wednesday 21 March 2012". TV Tonight. Retrieved 22 March 2012.
- Knox, David (23 March 2012). "Thursday 22 March 2012". TV Tonight. Retrieved 25 March 2012.
- Knox, David (26 March 2012). "Sunday 25 March 2012". TV Tonight. Retrieved 26 March 2012.
- Knox, David (27 March 2012). "Monday 26 March 2012". TV Tonight. Retrieved 27 March 2012.
- "Timeshifted: Tuesday 29 April 2014". TV Tonight. 7 May 2014. Retrieved 9 May 2014.