My Kitchen Rules (series 4)
|My Kitchen Rules (series 4)|
|Country of origin||Australia|
|No. of episodes||46|
|Original network||Seven Network|
|Original release||28 January – 28 April 2013|
- 1 Format Changes
- 2 Competition Details
- 2.1 Instant Restaurant Round
- 2.2 Top 12
- 2.3 Top 11
- 2.4 Top 10
- 2.5 Top 9
- 2.6 Top 8
- 2.7 Top 7: WA Week
- 2.8 Top 6: Finals Decider Week
- 2.9 Final 5
- 2.10 Semifinals
- 2.11 Grand Final
- 3 Ratings
- 4 References
- Gatecrasher Round: Three additional "gatecrasher" teams entered the show after the instant restaurant round of Group 2. They competed against the bottom three teams from the remaining 10, in a third round of instant restaurants .
- Comeback Kitchen: A number of teams were eliminated on more than one occasion. After their initial elimination, they were brought back through a "Comeback Kitchen" which saw teams compete for one remaining spot in the finals. Losing teams were "re-eliminated" from the competition. This challenge saw eliminated teams cooking meals to order for judge, Colin Fassnidge's restaurant 4Fourteen. Patrons paid for what they though the meals were worth and the winning or losing teams advanced or were re-eliminated.
- Blind Tastings: For all Sudden Death Cook-Offs guest judges no longer knew who cooked which dish.
Instant Restaurant Round
- Episodes 1 to 6
- Airdate — 28 January to 6 February
- Description — The first of the two instant restaurant groups are introduced into the competition in Round 1. The lowest scoring team at the end of this round is eliminated.
|Team and Episode Details||Guest Scores||Pete's Scores||Manu's Scores||Total
(out of 110)
|VIC||Kerrie & Craig||—||7||7||5||7||7||8||7||4||7||8||5||72||2nd||Safe|
|Ep 1||28 January||Circa 75|
|Dishes||Entrée||Roasted Vegetable Tart Tartin with Goats Curd and Roquette & Pear Salad|
|Main||Game Wallaby with Basil Risotto and Caramelised Beetroot|
|Dessert||Chocolate Jaffa Cake with Chocolate Candied Orange|
|TAS||Mick & Matt||7||—||6||6||7||5||8||10||9||4||9||9||80||1st||Safe|
|Ep 2||29 January||Anchors Away|
|Dishes||Entrée||Abalone Patty with Salsa and Zesty Herb Yoghurt|
|Main||Salmon with Smoked Eel Potato Brandade and Lemon Beurre Blanc|
|Dessert||Apple and Berry Coconut Crumble with Custard|
|WA||Josh & Andi||6||5||—||7||5||6||9||4||7||8||3||8||68||3rd||Safe|
|Ep 3||30 January||Black Champagne|
|Dishes||Entrée||Dukkah Crusted Lamb with Radish Tzatziki|
|Main||Moroccan Chicken with Harissa and Vegetable Couscous|
|Dessert||Chocolate Fondant with Coffee Crème Anglaise|
|NSW||Jessie & Biswa||3||3||3||—||3||3||6||6||1||5||6||2||41||6th||Eliminated|
|Ep 4||4 February||Taza|
|Dishes||Entrée||Pani Puri, Lamb Samosa and Yoghurt Lassi|
|Main||Goat Sindhi Biryani|
|QLD||Jake & Elle||5||5||5||1||—||4||8||5||9||8||5||9||62||4th||Safe|
|Ep 5||5 February||Costa Del Sol|
|Dishes||Entrée||Rabbit, Pancetta and Thyme Ravioli with Truffle Cream Sauce and Walnuts|
|Main||T-Bone Steak with Mushroom Ragu, Silver Beet, Radicchio and Potato & Parsnip Gratin|
|Dessert||Orange and Basil Syrup Cake with Basil Ice-Cream and Toffee Shard|
|SA||Lisa & Stefano||4||5||4||1||4||—||2||6||9||3||5||9||52||5th||Safe|
|Ep 6||6 February||Carnivale|
|Dishes||Entrée||White Bean and Eggplant Purée with Rosemary Flat Bread|
|Main||Duck Breast in White Wine, Cinnamon and Sage on Polenta with Roast Potatoes and Artichokes|
|Dessert||Coconut Meringue with Passionfruit Curd and Rum Cream|
- Episodes 7 to 12
- Airdate — 7 February to 18 February
- Description — The second of the two instant restaurant groups are introduced into the competition in Round 2. The same rules from the previous round apply and the lowest scoring team is eliminated.
|Team and Episode Details||Guest Scores||Pete's Scores||Manu's Scores||Total
(out of 110)
|VIC||Sam & Chris||—||6||6||6||5||5||5||4||8||5||5||9||64||3rd||Safe|
|Ep 7||7 February||Food Alley|
|Dishes||Entrée||Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli|
|Main||Lamb Roulade with Pea and Mint Purée|
|QLD||Dan & Steph||5||4||7||6||—||6||9||2||4||9||3||4||59||5th||Safe|
|Ep 8||11 February||Decadence|
|Dishes||Entrée||Confit Salmon with Green Pea Salad|
|Main||Cherry Cola Braised Pork with White Bean Mash and Baby Carrots|
|Dessert||Chocolate Brownie with Cookie Dough Ice-Cream and Salted Caramel Sauce|
|TAS||Ali & Samuel||7||2||—||7||6||6||2||9||6||3||8||5||61||4th||Safe|
|Ep 9||12 February||Wonderland|
|Dishes||Entrée||Thai Beef Curry Strips with a Mai Tai Granita|
|Main||Squid Hood Stuffed with Pork with Asian Greens and Sweet Chilli Sauce|
|Dessert||Thai-Rifle with Coconut Granata|
|NSW||Luke & Scott||8||8||8||—||9||8||10||5||10||10||4||10||90||1st||Safe|
|Ep 10||13 February||Made in Bondi|
|Dishes||Entrée||Zesty Prawn Salad|
|Main||Twice Cooked Spatchcock with Coconut Kale Salad and Roasted Cherry Tomatoes|
|Dessert||Spelt, Berry and Macaroon Tart with Crème Anglaise|
|WA||Lisa & Candice||5||-||6||6||4||6||8||4||4||8||3||4||58||6th||Eliminated|
|Ep 11||14 February||D'Lish|
|Dishes||Entrée||Seafood Casserole of Prawns, Mussels, Dhufish and Scallops with Chorizo Flakes|
|Main||Pork with Pancetta Crackle, Vegetable Medley, Onion Purée, Brandy Jus and a Cider Jelly Shot|
|Dessert||Pumpkin Pie with Toffee Cashews and Banana Cream|
|SA||Jenna & Joanna||9||4||9||8||7||—||10||8||9||10||6||7||87||2nd||Safe|
|Ep 12||18 February||J'Adore Pink|
|Dishes||Entrée||Sicilian Stuffed and Rolled Garfish with Tomato & White Wine Sauce|
|Main||Homemade Italian Sausage with Horseradish Mash and Green Apple Salad|
|Dessert||Pistachio and Strawberry Mousse with a Dacquoise Base|
People's Choice Challenge: Annual Block Party
- Episode 19
- Airdate – 28 February 2013
- Location - Kings Cross, Sydney, NSW
- Description – Teams were challenged to cook compact apartments. Five teams chose to cook a main, and four teams cooked a dessert. Their meals were served to 50 guests for the annual block party. Guests voted for their favourite dish and the team with the most votes won the People's Choice.
|TAS||Ali & Samuel||N/A||Immunity2|
|NSW||Luke & Scott|
|TAS||Mick & Matt|
|VIC||Angela & Melina||Baharat Beef with Sweet Potato Mash and Mint Yoghurt Sauce||People's Choice|
|NSW||Ashlee & Sophia||Chocolate Berry Tartlets||Through to Rapid Cook-off|
|QLD||Dan & Steph||Pavlova with Lemon Curd and Raspberry Jelly|
|QLD||Jake & Elle||Crusted Pear with Berry Compote|
|SA||Jenna & Joanna||Croquembouche|
|WA||Josh & Andi||Salmon with Salsa Verde and Asparagus|
|VIC||Kerrie & Craig||Lamb on Quinoa Fattoush with Flatbread|
|VIC||Sam & Chris||Pasta with Chorizo and Pesto|
|WA||Kieran & Nastassia||Kangaroo with Bordelaise Sauce||Through to Sudden Death|
- ^2 — Finishing first on the instant restaurant leaderboards, Mick & Matt, Luke & Scott, and Ali & Samuel were granted immunity status and did not participate on the round.
Rapid Cook-off: Herb Challenge
- Episode 20
- Airdate – 4 March 2013
- Description – During the rapid cook-off, teams were challenged to create a dish in 30 minutes using one of four types of herb namely: basil, coriander, mint, and thyme. At the 15 minute mark, the clock was unexpectedly stopped and a twist was thrown in. For the remaining 15 minutes, only one team member was allowed to cook. All teams were reviewed by the judges, with the top 3 teams safe from elimination and the bottom 4 competing in a following showdown. Spice was the main component of the second showdown. Once again, teams were reviewed and the weakest headed to the sudden death cook-off to face Kieran and Nastassia.
|Rapid Cook Off 1|
|NSW||Ashlee & Sophia||Basil||Lemon and Basil Cured Beef with Asian Salad||Safe|
|WA||Dan & Steph||Coriander||Salt and Pepper Chicken with Coriander Salad|
|SA||Jenna & Joanna||Mint||Salmon with Carrot and Beetroot Salad and Mint Aioli|
|QLD||Jake & Elle||Thyme||Thyme Lamb Kofta with Haloumi||Through to Showdown|
|WA||Josh & Andi||Coriander||Deconstructed Chicken and Coriander Taco|
|VIC||Kerrie & Craig||Basil||Basil Sardines with Green Couscous|
|VIC||Sam & Chris||Mint||Spiced Chicken with Mint Noodle Salad|
|QLD||Jake & Elle||Turmeric and Chili Risotto with Prawns||Safe|
|WA||Josh & Andi||Spiced Lamb with Cauliflower Two Ways|
|VIC||Kerrie & Craig||Saffron Poached Pears with Creamed Cardamom Rice|
|VIC||Sam & Chris||Butter Chicken with Spiced Flatbread and Rice||Through to Sudden Death|
- Episode 21
- Airdate – 5 March 2013
- Description – Two teams, VIC's Sam and Chris and WA's Kieran and Nastassia battle it out, producing a three course meal for Pete and Manu as well as four guest judges. The teams are judged and scored, with the weakest team eliminated from the competition. This is the first sudden death in MKR to introduce Blind Tastings, where the judges will not know who cooked which dish.
(out of 60)
|VIC||Sam & Chris||6||7||7||6||7||7||40||Safe|
|Dishes||Entree||Gnocchi with Wild Mushroom and Truffle Oil|
|Main||Lamb with Carrot Purée and Red Wine Jus|
|Dessert||Chocolate Tart with Cinnamon Ice Cream|
|WA||Kieran & Nastassia||4||4||5||3||6||5||27||EliminatedC|
|Dishes||Entree||Scallops on Black Pudding with Pancetta|
|Main||Quail with Leeks, Wild Mushrooms and Juniper Sauce|
|Dessert||White Chocolate and Raspberry Mini Cakes with Strawberry and Balsamic Ice Cream|
- ^C - After being eliminated, Kieran and Nastassia headed to the Comeback Kitchen to compete for a place in the finals
People's Choice Challenge: Market Food
- Episode 22
- Airdate – 6 March 2013
- Location - Sydney Markets, Flemington, NSW
- Description – Teams were given 90 minutes to buy their produce, cook and set up their stalls ready to sell their meals to the public. They were to set their own pricings and food offers. The team who made the most money won the People's Choice, whilst Pete and Manu chose the weakest team. The winners of the People's Choice were not only safe from elimination themselves, but were able to choose one other team to be safe with them.
|QLD||Jake & Elle||Vietnamese Baguettes||People's Choice|
|VIC||Kerrie & Craig||Gözleme||Safe by selection|
|TAS||Ali & Samuel||Spiced Chicken with Pumpkin Rösti||Through to Rapid Cook-off|
|VIC||Angela & Melina||Sticky Chicken Popcorn with Chips|
|NSW||Ashlee & Sophia||Caramelised Pork with Vermicelli Noodles and Pickled Carrots|
|QLD||Dan & Steph||Rice Paper Rolls and Mango Salad|
|WA||Josh & Andi||Spiced Meatballs with Couscous|
|NSW||Luke & Scott||Sweetcorn and Pea Fritters with Bacon|
|TAS||Mick & Matt||Cinnamon Chicken Skewers with Couscous|
|VIC||Sam & Chris||Pancakes Three Ways|
|SA||Jenna & Joanna||Hot Cakes with Caramelised Banana and Ricotta||Through to Sudden Death|
Rapid Cook-off: Breakfast Challenge
- Episode 23
- Airdate – 7 March 2013
- Description – In this rapid cook-off, teams were to create a breakfast dish using a set main ingredient namely: bacon, fruit, mushrooms or tomato. Adding a further twist, after getting ingredients ready from the store room, teams were to cook their breakfasts transferring to someone else's prepared ingredients. All dishes are judged and the bottom 4 teams competed in a showdown to create the best chicken dish.
|Rapid Cook Off 2|
|TAS||Ali & Samuel||Bacon||Bacon Huevos Rancheros with Bloody Mary Salsa||Safe|
|WA||Josh & Andi||Tomato||Roasted Tomato Middle Eastern Breakfast|
|NSW||Luke & Scott||Bacon||Bacon and Egg Roll (Bondi Style)|
|VIC||Sam & Chris||Tomato||Tomato Salsa with Baked Eggs and Grilled Asparagus|
|VIC||Angela & Melina||Mushroom||Stuffed Mushroom and Egg Stack||Through to Showdown|
|NSW||Ashlee & Sophia||Fruit||Blueberry Pancakes with Date and Banana Butter|
|QLD||Dan & Steph||Fruit||Banana and Cinnamon Pie with Yoghurt and Berry Compote|
|TAS||Mick & Matt||Mushroom||Mushrooms with Eggs Two Ways|
|VIC||Angela & Melina||Lemon and Herb Stuffed Chicken with Beetroot Leaves, Fried Eggplant, Capsicum and Potato||Safe|
|NSW||Ashlee & Sophia||Hainan Chicken with Three Sauces|
|QLD||Dan & Steph||Jerk Chicken with Coconut Rice and Pineapple Salsa|
|TAS||Mick & Matt||Chicken Pesto Pasta with Stuffed Tomatoes||Through to Sudden Death|
- Episode 24
- Airdate – 11 March 2013
- Description – Sudden death cook-off between the 'Cupcakes' Jenna and Joanna and father-son duo, Mick and Matt.
(out of 60)
|SA||Jenna & Joanna||7||7||7||7||7||7||42||Safe|
|Dishes||Entree||Squid with Fennel and Herb Salad|
|Main||Braised Beef Ribs Served with a Chickpea Puree and Broccolini|
|Dessert||Mango Mousse with Toffee-Dipped Macadamias|
|TAS||Mick & Matt||5||5||5||4||6||6||31||EliminatedC|
|Dishes||Entree||Hot and Spicy Prawns with Coconut Lime Rice|
|Main||Grilled Trevalla with Lentils and Raita|
|Dessert||Cappuccino Cheesecake With Toasted Meringue|
- ^C - After being eliminated, Mick and Matt headed to the Comeback Kitchen to compete for a place in the finals
People's Choice Challenge: Kids' Lunch (Children's Choice)
- Episode 25
- Airdate – 12 March 2013
- Location - Taronga Zoo, Sydney, NSW
- Description – The teams were required to make a healthy and delicious lunch for two hundred kids. The team with the most votes won the children's choice, while the team with the least impressive meal, judged by Pete and Manu, went straight to the Sudden Death.
|SA||Jenna & Joanna||Chicken Drumsticks with Corn on the Cob||Children's Choice|
|VIC||Angela & Melina||Funky Monkey Muffin with Sea Salt Popcorn||Through to Rapid Cook-off|
|NSW||Ashlee & Sophia||Meatball Sub with Tomato and Herb Salad|
|QLD||Dan & Steph||Zoo-shi: Sushi with Miso Butter Corn|
|QLD||Jake & Elle||Chicken and Cheese Taquitos with Mexican Rice and Guacamole|
|WA||Josh & Andi||Beef Burgers with Zucchini Fries|
|VIC||Kerrie & Craig||Hungry Caterpillar: Lettuce Herb Balls with Lamb Skewers and Tzatziki|
|NSW||Luke & Scott||Spelt Pasta Bolognese with Broccoli and Pea Smash|
|VIC||Sam & Chris||Pork and Vegetable Sausage Rolls with Oven-Baked Chips and Salad|
|TAS||Ali & Samuel||Chicken Skewers with Stir-Fried Vegetables||Through to Sudden Death|
Rapid Cook-off: Four-course Meal Challenge
- Episode 26
- Airdate – 13 March 2013
- Description – The eight teams were split into two groups of four: white group and black group. Each group had to cook a combined four-course meal in 30 minutes. This challenge involved teamwork within the group as the meal was judged as a whole. The weaker group headed to the showdown which challenged teams to create a dish using two ingredients that go together really well.
|Rapid Cook Off 3|
|VIC||Sam & Chris||Appetiser||Pea and Red Capsicum Soup Shooters||Safe|
|WA||Josh & Andi||Entrée||Whiting with Zucchini and Fennel Salad|
|VIC||Kerrie & Craig||Main||Steak with Tomato and Anchovy Sauce|
|QLD||Jake & Elle||Dessert||Italian Sponge with Zabaglione and Coffee Cream|
|QLD||Dan & Steph||Appetiser||Whiting Ceviche with Avocado Balls||Through to Showdown|
|VIC||Angela & Melina||Entrée||Crispy Duck with Asian Salad|
|NSW||Ashlee & Sophia||Main||Marinated Beef with Watercress and Lemon Dipping Sauce|
|NSW||Luke & Scott||Dessert||Coconut Sago, Brown Sugar Syrup and Toasted Peanuts|
|NSW||Ashlee & Sophia||Steamed Fish with Ginger and Shallots||Safe|
|QLD||Dan & Steph||Lamb Rack With Mint Chimichurri And Parsnip Purée|
|NSW||Luke & Scott||Herb Encrusted Lamb Rack with Baked Mint Peas|
|VIC||Angela & Melina||Hot and Sour Soup with Seafood and Vegetables||Through to Sudden Death|
- Episode 27
- Airdate – 14 March 2013
- Description – Third sudden death cook-off. Angela and Melina against Ali and Samuel. Losing team is eliminated.
(out of 60)
|VIC||Angela & Melina||5||6||6||5||6||6||34||Safe|
|Dish||Entrèe||Barramundi with Salsa Verde and Asparagus|
|Main||Homemade Cicatelli Pasta with Italian Ragu|
|Dessert||Lemon Custard with Biscotti and Amaretto Granita|
|TAS||Ali & Samuel||4||4||5||3||5||5||26||EliminatedC|
|Dish||Entrèe||Polenta with Flathead and Red Capsicum Salsa|
|Main||Masterstock Lamb with Brussels Sprouts|
|Dessert||Pistachio and Almond Tart with Orange Ice Cream|
- ^C - After being eliminated, Ali and Samuel headed to the Comeback Kitchen to compete for a place in the finals
People's Choice Challenge: Melbourne Cup Canapé
- Episode 28
- Airdate – 18 March 2013
- Location - Flemington Racecourse, Melbourne, VIC
- Description – Teams headed to the 2012 Melbourne Cup serving canapés to the A-Listers at the Emirates Marquee. Like previous People's Choice challenges, guests voted for their favourite dish, whilst Pete and Manu chose the weakest. This particular challenge was difficult for the judges as they themselves claimed that all teams cooked the best food across all series of My Kitchen Rules.
|NSW||Ashlee & Sophia||Prawn and Fish Dumplings with Pickled Ginger||People's Choice|
|VIC||Angela & Melina||Lobster Salad||Through to Rapid Cook-off|
|QLD||Dan & Steph||Sambal Prawns with Avocado Mousse and Mango Emulsion|
|SA||Jenna & Joanna||Raspberry Meringue Tarts|
|WA||Josh & Andi||Beef Fillet with Beetroot Mousse and Parmesan Wafer|
|VIC||Kerrie & Craig||Sashimi Tuna on Baby Cos Lettuce|
|NSW||Luke & Scott||Salmon Rillette On Rye Crisps with Horseradish Cream|
|VIC||Sam & Chris||Mini Short Bread Biscuits with Ginger Cream and Baked Rhubarb|
|QLD||Jake & Elle||Prawns with Mango Salsa and Lime Mayonnaise||Through to Sudden Death|
Rapid Cook-off: Aussie Favourites
- Episode 29
- Airdate – 19 March 2013
- Description – Teams were challenged to use one of eggplant, pumpkin, prawns or salmon to cook a pasta dish in 30 minutes. Both the challenge and ingredients were selected by the Australian public through Facebook. Similar to previous rapid cook-offs, the four weakest teams competed in a following showdown. For the showdown, teams showcased their own favourite dishes. The weakest team from this challenge will head to sudden death.
|Rapid Cook Off 4|
|SA||Jenna & Joanna||Seafood Fettuccine||Safe|
|WA||Josh & Andi||Open Pumpkin Lasagna|
|NSW||Luke & Scott||Poached Salmon with Spelt Pasta|
|VIC||Angela & Melina||Prawn Ravioli||Through to Showdown|
|QLD||Dan & Steph||Pappardelle with Pumpkin Sauce|
|VIC||Kerrie & Craig||Spicy Eggplant Fettuccine|
|VIC||Sam & Chris||Smoked Salmon Pappardelle|
|QLD||Dan & Steph||Steak, Eggs and Chips||Safe|
|VIC||Kerrie & Craig||Blue-Eye Trevalla With Mash With Parsley Velouté|
|VIC||Sam & Chris||Chocolate Orange Gateaux|
|VIC||Angela & Melina||Veal Scallopini with Mushroom Sauce||Through to Sudden Death|
- Episode 30
- Airdate – 20 March 2013
- Description – Sudden death cook-off between Jake & Elle and Angela & Melina. Lower scoring team is eliminated. Angela and Melina are the only team so far to have competed in the sudden death more than once.
(out of 60)
|QLD||Jake & Elle||8||9||8||8||9||8||50||Safe|
|Main||John Dory with Fennel Salad|
|Dessert||Chocolate Molten Cakes with Coffee and Fig Ice-Cream|
|VIC||Angela & Melina||6||7||6||6||6||6||37||EliminatedC|
|Dish||Entrèe||Mediterranean Octopus with Potato Salad|
|Main||Roast Duck with Wild Rice and Honey Carrots|
|Dessert||Poached Pears Stuffed with Fig and Walnuts with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream|
- ^C - After being eliminated, Angela and Melina headed to the Comeback Kitchen to compete for a place in the finals
People's Choice Challenge: Budget Challenge
- Episode 31
- Airdate – 1 April 2013
- Description – Teams must cook to a budget of $10 each, however they were split into two groups of four and were required to pool their money together, resulting in $40 of ingredients per group. Dishes are judged and scored out of 10 by the opposite group through a blind tasting. There was a People's Choice winner from both groups, resulting in two teams being safe from elimination.
|QLD||Jake & Elle||Pork Stir-fry with Noodles||People's Choice|
|VIC||Kerrie & Craig||Thai Green Curry|
|NSW||Ashlee & Sophia||Crispy Skin Chicken with Noodles||Through to Rapid Cook-off|
|QLD||Dan & Steph||Nasi Goreng with Chicken and Egg|
|SA||Jenna & Joanna||Ginger Chicken with Rice|
|NSW||Luke & Scott||Tomato, Feta and Quinoa Salad|
|VIC||Sam & Chris||Chicken Taco with Avocado Mousse|
|WA||Josh & Andi||Five-spice Pork Meatballs with Rice||Through to Sudden Death|
Rapid Cook-off: Winter Warmers
- Episode 32
- Airdate – 2 April 2013
- Description – For the Rapid cook-off, teams were to create a winter warmer dish. As a twist, only one member of the team could use the stove, whilst the other can only prepare the ingredients. Only one of the five teams was safe after the cook-off. For the Showdown, teams were challenged to produce a decadent chocolate dessert. The weakest team from the showdown headed to the Sudden Death cook-off.
|Rapid Cook Off 5|
|QLD||Dan & Steph||Prawn Wonton Soup||Safe|
|NSW||Ashlee & Sophia||Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Pancetta||Through to Showdown|
|SA||Jenna & Joanna||Pumpkin and Pea Risotto|
|NSW||Luke & Scott||Spicy Fish Stew|
|VIC||Sam & Chris||Asian Noodle Broth with Trout|
|NSW||Luke & Scott||Chilli Chocolate Mousse with Coconut Crème Anglaise and Caramelised Bananas||Safe|
|SA||Jenna & Joanna||Chocolate Eton Mess|
|VIC||Sam & Chris||Salted Caramel Chocolate Cake|
|NSW||Ashlee & Sophia||Brownie and Salted Caramel Layer Cake with Chocolate Truffles||Through to Sudden Death|
- Episode 33
- Airdate – 3 April 2013
- Description – Fifth sudden death cook-off. This time Josh and Andi against Ashlee and Sophia. As per usual, both teams produce a three-course menu, the lower scoring team is eliminated.
(out of 60)
|NSW||Ashlee & Sophia||6||7||7||5||7||7||39||Safe|
|Dish||Entrèe||Crispy Duck With Banana Blossom Salad|
|Main||Pan Fried Bream with Green Mango and Rice|
|Dessert||Coconut Blancmange with Jackfruit Coulis|
|WA||Josh & Andi||7||7||6||6||6||6||38||EliminatedN|
|Dish||Entrèe||Tamarind Fish with Asian Salad|
|Main||Burmese Dry Beef Curry with Eggplant Pickle|
|Dessert||Coconut Parfait with Mango and Lime|
- ^N - Unlike other eliminated teams from the Top 12 to Top 6, Josh and Andi did not participate in the Comeback Kitchen to return to the competition. Due to Andi's pregnancy, the team turned down the challenge as a personal request. It was also revealed that Josh and Andi had pre-planned with the producers, prior to the cook-off, that they were to leave the competition exactly at that point, regardless of whatever the outcome.
Top 7: WA Week
All challenges for this week were offsite and held in various locations of Western Australia, including Cable Beach, Margaret River and Perth. The planned challenges took advantage of the seafood and fresh produce uniquely available in this region.
People's Choice Challenge: 5-Star Seafood Platter
- Episode 35
- Airdate – 8 April 2013
- Location - Cable Beach, Broome, WA
- Description – This challenge was split into two parts. The first mini challenge required teams to head into the water and fish. The team who caught the heaviest load was given the power to choose their choice of seafood for the cooking challenge and determine the order in which the remaining teams pick. The seafood chosen in order were; Threadfin Salmon, Red Emperor, Barramundi, Tropical Perch, Rock Lobster, Squid & Prawns and Mud Crab. Teams must use their chosen seafood and create a five-star platter for tourists of the region. A People's Choice winner was declared and the weakest team headed to the next sudden death.
|NSW||Ashlee & Sophia||Middle Eastern Salmon||People's Choice|
|QLD||Dan & Steph||Balinese Curry with Red Emperor||Through to rapid cook-off|
|QLD||Jake & Elle||Thai Style Tropical Perch|
|VIC||Kerrie & Craig||Prawn Stuffed Squid with Couscous Salad|
|NSW||Luke & Scott||Chargrilled Rock Lobster with Lemon and Herb Butter|
|VIC||Sam & Chris||Barramundi with Tarator and Fattoush Salad|
|SA||Jenna & Joanna||Mud Crab with Italian Coleslaw and Corn||Through to Sudden Death|
Rapid Cook-off: Farm Fresh
- Episode 36
- Airdate – 9 April 2013
- Location - Margaret River, WA
- Description – Teams headed to Margaret River, Western Australia to cater for the 100th farmers anniversary. Their challenge was to cook 100 meals for 100 farmers in 100 minutes. All produce was taken fresh and directly from the farm patch. Pete and Manu chose the weakest team to face sudden death against Jenna and Joanna.
|QLD||Dan & Steph||Spiced Lamb with Zucchini Gratin||Safe|
|QLD||Jake & Elle||Beef Fillet With Potato Stack and Balsamic Reduction|
|NSW||Luke & Scott||Herb Crusted Veal with Asparagus and Zucchini Salad and Lemon Aioli|
|VIC||Sam & Chris||Vegetable Stack with Lamb Cutlets and Anchovy Butter|
|VIC||Kerrie & Craig||Pork Medallions with Beetroot Relish on Sour Cream Pastry||Through to Sudden Death|
- Episode 37
- Airdate – 10 April 2013
- Location - Perth CBD, WA
- Description – Sudden death cook-off between Jenna & Joanna and Kerrie & Craig. This cook-off was held in Perth, instead of kitchen headquarters. Losing team is eliminated and heads to the next Comeback Kitchen.
(out of 60)
|VIC||Kerrie & Craig||6||6||6||5||6||6||35||Safe|
|Dish||Entrèe||Baked Goat’s Cheese Custard With Asparagus|
|Main||Venison with Braised Red Cabbage and Parsnip Purée|
|Dessert||Frozen Nougat with Berry Compote|
|SA||Jenna & Joanna||6||6||6||5||6||5||34||EliminatedC|
|Dish||Entrèe||Marron with Creamed Leeks and Dill Oil|
|Main||Poached Pork Belly with Green Beans and Brandy Sauce|
|Dessert||Berry and Apple Charlotte with Fresh Berries|
- ^C - After being eliminated, Jenna and Joanna headed to the Comeback Kitchen to compete for a place in the finals
Top 6: Finals Decider Week
At the end of this week, only four teams will remain. There was no People's Choice or rapid cook-off, instead winners from the offsite Food Truck challenge were given advantages for the finals deciders, rather than being safe from elimination. As there were two eliminations, two sudden death cook-offs were held.
Food Truck Challenge
- Episode 39
- Airdate – 15 April 2013
- Location - Sydney CBD, NSW
- Description – Teams had to cook in food truck kitchens to a theme according to whichever truck key they pulled out of a hat. Teams were split into two groups and were to serve their food to the public. Pete and Manu chose two winning teams and they were then granted the advantageous opportunity to decide which two teams will cook against them in the next elimination round.
|NSW||Ashlee & Sophia||Asian||Honey Ginger Steak with Sesame Eggplant||Winners|
|NSW||Luke & Scott||Mexican||Chicken Adobo Tortillas with Pomegranate and Lime Salad|
|QLD||Dan & Steph||Modern Australian||Panko Crumbed Flathead with Roasted Potato Salad and Creole Salsa||Through to Cook-off 1
versus Ashlee & Sophia
|VIC||Sam & Chris||Pasta||Pappardelle Pasta with Chorizo, Tomato and Fresh Herbs|
|QLD||Jake & Elle||Organic||Spelt Pizza with Caramelised Onions and Beef||Through to Cook-off 2
versus Luke & Scott
|VIC||Kerrie & Craig||Vegetarian||Veggie Burgers with Harissa and Parsley Salad|
Finals Decider: Group 1
- Episode 40
- Airdate – 16 April 2013
- Description – Round 1 of 2 elimination cook-offs. Teams competing were chosen by Ashlee and Sophia, after winning the previous challenge. They were also able to allocate specific ingredients to the other teams; kidney, apples or walnuts. One of the three teams went straight to the finals, whilst the other two competed in a following sudden death cook-off
|QLD||Dan & Steph||Braised Veal Shanks with Apple Sauce and Mashed Potato||Through to finals|
|NSW||Ashlee & Sophia||Sautéed Kidneys with Red Wine Sauce and Potato Gratin||Through to Sudden Death|
|VIC||Sam & Chris||Sticky Date and Walnut Pudding with Butterscotch Sauce and Walnut Praline|
(out of 60)
|VIC||Sam & Chris||7||8||7||6||8||8||44||Safe|
|Dish||Signature Dish||Salmon with Celeriac Puree and Dill Beurre Blanc Sauce|
|NSW||Ashlee & Sophia||7||7||7||7||8||7||43||EliminatedC|
|Dish||Signature Dish||Pork Belly with Caramel Sauce, Chinese Steamed Buns and Asian Salad|
- ^C - After being eliminated, Ashlee and Sophia headed to the Comeback Kitchen to compete for a place in the finals
Finals Decider: Group 2
- Episode 41
- Airdate – 17 April 2013
- Description – Second round of finals deciders. This time under the reigns of Luke and Scott. From winning the previous truck challenge, Luke and Scott were able to allocate the three main ingredients for the other teams and themselves. Ingredients available were ginger, cherries and eel. One team progressed to the finals after the first cook-off and the other teams competed in a subsequent sudden death cook-off with the losing team being eliminated
|QLD||Jake & Elle||Unagi Don with Nori Strips||Through to finals|
|NSW||Luke & Scott||Ginger Kangaroo with Sweet Potato Bake and Ginger Dipping Sauce||Through to Sudden Death|
|VIC||Kerrie & Craig||Tea Smoked Duck with Crispy Potatoes, Leeks and Cherry Sauce|
(out of 60)
|NSW||Luke & Scott||7||6||7||6||6||6||38||Safe|
|Dish||Signature Dish||Blue-Eye Trevalla with Pea Smash and Freekeh Salad|
|VIC||Kerrie & Craig||6||6||6||5||7||7||37||EliminatedC|
|Dish||Signature Dish||Stuffed Lamb Backstrap with Roasted Capsicum, Eggplant and Red Wine Jus|
- ^C - After being eliminated, Kerrie and Craig headed to the Comeback Kitchen to compete for a place in the finals
- Episode 43
- Airdate – 22 April 2013
- Description – The Top 4 teams were given a surprise announcement when an eliminated team returned to the competition after their victory from Comeback Kitchen. Teams had to create an Amuse-bouche, a single bite-sized creation in 60 minutes. The three best teams progressed to the Semifinals, whilst the weakest two competed in a Sudden death, the losing team was eliminated. Teams were also ranked from 1st to 4th to determine who cooks against whom in the semifinals. For Semifinal 1, 2nd place will play 3rd and for Semifinal 2, 1st place will play 4th.
|QLD||Jake & Elle||Beetroot and Goat’s Cheese Stack with Balsamic Gel and Watermelon Foam||1st|
|QLD||Dan & Steph||Seared Beef with Salt and Pepper Bone Marrow and Beetroot||2nd|
|NSW||Luke & Scott||Seared Scallops with Caramelised Chorizo, Pickled Apple and Lime Mayonnaise||3rd|
|VIC||Sam & Chris||Tuna Tartare Cornet with and Avocado and Wasabi Mousse|
(out of 60)
|TAS||Mick & Matt||8||8||9||8||8||8||49||Safe|
|Dish||Signature Dish||Chocolate Pecan Meringue Cake with Coffee Dates and Vanilla Sour Cream|
|VIC||Sam & Chris||7||7||8||7||7||8||44||Eliminated|
|Dish||Signature Dish||Braised Beef Cheeks with Pumpkin and Spinach Ravioli and Baby Carrots|
- Episode 44
- Airdate – 23 April 2013
- Description – The finals have arrived, commencing with Semifinal 1, Queensland's Dan and Steph versus New South Wales' Luke and Scott. Both teams will cook their ultimate three-course meal for guest judges and Pete and Manu. The winning team advances to the Grand Final for a chance at the $250,000 prize.
(out of 60)
|QLD||Dan & Steph||8||8||8||7||8||7||46||Through to Grand Final|
|Dishes||Entree||Deconstructed Whiting Nicoise Salad|
|Main||Babi Guling with Blood Sausage and Snake Beans|
|Dessert||Frangipane Tart with Yoghurt Sorbet|
|NSW||Luke & Scott||7||7||7||6||7||7||41||Eliminated|
|Dishes||Entree||Stuffed Quail with Walnut, Fig and Goats Cheese Salad|
|Main||Fennel Sword Fish, Gremolata, Beetroot Purée with a Grapefruit and Celery Salad|
|Dessert||Chocolate Chilli Torte with Orange Mascarpone and Espresso Sauce|
- Episode 45
- Airdate – 24 April 2013
- Description – In the second semifinal, Jake and Elle take on 'Comeback Kings' Mick and Matt. Both teams fight for the second position in the Grand final, once again producing a three-course meal for guest judges and Pete & Manu.
(out of 60)
|QLD||Jake & Elle||7||9||9||8||9||9||51||Through to Grand Final|
|Dishes||Entree||Smoked Kingfish with Caper Gremolata|
|Main||Rabbit Confit with Crumbed Kidneys, Soft Polenta and Chervil and Parsley Salad|
|Dessert||Yoghurt Pannacotta With Lemon Zest Jelly, White Peaches And Thyme Syrup|
|TAS||Mick & Matt||7||7||7||7||8||8||44||Re-eliminated|
|Dishes||Entree||Smoked Eel Chowder|
|Main||Crusted Lamb with Parsnip Purée and Roasted Bullhorn Capsicum|
|Dessert||White Chocolate Mousse Cake with Lemon Curd and Raspberries|
- Episode 46
- Airdate – 28 April 2013
- Description – Dan & Steph are the first team to enter the MKR 2013 grand final followed by fellow Queensland team, Jake and Elle. Both teams take on the challenge for the MKR 2013 title and the $250,000 prize. Serving a five-course meal, totalling 100 plates of food each, to guest judges and Pete and Manu for the final verdict. Friends, family and eliminated contestants are all back to join the party, as Costa Del Sol and Decadence open their doors. This is the second grand final of MKR where both teams are from the same state, following the South Australian teams from the 2012 finale.
(out of 60)
|QLD||Dan & Steph||9||9||9||9||9||9||54||Winners|
|1st course||Scallop Ceviche|
|2nd course||Squab with Chestnuts and Redcurrant Sauce|
|3rd course||Flathead Sausage with Confit Potatoes|
|4th course||Lamb Roulade with Smoked Carrots and Mint Pesto|
|5th course||Chocolate Peppermint Delice|
|QLD||Jake & Elle||8||9||9||8||9||9||52||Runners up|
|Dishes||Costa Del Sol|
|1st course||Wagyu Beef Carpaccio|
|2nd course||Quail with Figs and Gorgonzola Sauce|
|3rd course||Rock Lobster and Semolina Wafer Stack|
|4th course||Confit Duck with Artichoke Purée and Balsamic Sauce|
|5th course||Strawberry and Amaretto Semifreddo|
The television nightly ratings on aggregate figures of the 2013 series of My Kitchen Rules on free-to-air Seven Network channel were gathered from TV Tonight covering only the five city metro across Australia, namely: Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, and Sydney. The number of viewers presented in the table below are in millions.
- Colour key:
- – Highest rating during the series
- – Lowest rating during the series
- – An elimination was held in this episode
- – Finals week
|1||1||Instant restaurant 1–1: Kerrie & Craig||Monday, 28 January||1.384||#3||#5|||
|2||Instant restaurant 1–2: Mick & Matt||Tuesday, 29 January||1.647||#1||#3|||
|3||Instant restaurant 1–3: Josh & Andi||Wednesday, 30 January||1.655||#1||#2|||
|2||4||Instant restaurant 1–4: Jessie & Biswa||Monday, 4 February||2.228||#1||#1|||
|5||Instant restaurant 1–5: Jake & Elle||Tuesday, 5 February||2.128||#1||#3|||
|6||Instant restaurant 1–6: Lisa & Stefano||Wednesday, 6 February||2.172||#1||#2|||
|7||Instant restaurant 2–1: Sam & Chris||Thursday, 7 February||1.801||#1||#4|||
|3||8||Instant restaurant 2–2: Dan & Steph||Monday, 11 February||1.800||#1||#4|||
|9||Instant restaurant 2–3: Ali & Samuel||Tuesday, 12 February||1.916||#1||#2|||
|10||Instant restaurant 2–4: Luke & Scott||Wednesday, 13 February||2.106||#1||#1|||
|11||Instant restaurant 2–5: Lisa & Candice||Thursday, 14 February||1.886||#1||#3|||
|4||12||Instant restaurant 2–6: Jenna & Joanna||Monday, 18 February||2.118||#1||#1|||
|13||Instant restaurant 3–1: Angela & Melina||Tuesday, 19 February||1.978||#1||#2|||
|14||Instant restaurant 3–2: Dan & Steph||Wednesday, 20 February||1.755||#1||#4|||
|15||Instant restaurant 3–3: Kieran & Nastassia||Thursday, 21 February||1.862||#1||#3|||
|5||16||Instant restaurant 3–4: Ali & Samuel||Monday, 25 February||2.180||#1||#2|||
|17||Instant restaurant 3–5: Lisa & Stefano||Tuesday, 26 February||2.076||#1||#3|||
|18||Instant restaurant 3–6: Ashlee and Sophia||Wednesday, 27 February||2.355||#1||#1|||
|19||People's Choice Challenge 1: Annual Block Party||Thursday, 28 February||1.952||#1||#4|||
|6||20||Rapid Cook-off 1||Monday, 4 March||1.791||#1||#2|||
|21||Sudden Death 1||Tuesday, 5 March||1.903||#1||#1|||
|22||People's Choice Challenge 2: Market Food||Wednesday, 6 March||1.753||#1||#3|||
|23||Rapid Cook-off 2||Thursday, 7 March||1.739||#1||#4|||
|7||24||Sudden Death 2||Monday, 11 March||1.869||#1||#1|||
|25||People's Choice Challenge 3: Kids' Lunch||Tuesday, 12 March||1.805||#1||#2|||
|26||Rapid Cook-off 3||Wednesday, 13 March||1.803||#1||#3|||
|27||Sudden Death 3||Thursday, 14 March||1.679||#1||#4|||
|8||28||People's Choice Challenge 4: Budget Challenge||Monday, 18 March||1.729||#1||#4|||
|29||Rapid Cook-off 4||Tuesday, 19 March||1.755||#1||#3|||
|30||Sudden Death 4||Wednesday, 20 March||1.563||#4||#7|||
|9||31||People's Choice Challenge 5: 5-Star Seafood Platter||Monday, 1 April||1.921||#1||#2|||
|32||Rapid Cook-off 5||Tuesday, 2 April||1.900||#1||#3|||
|33||Sudden Death 5||Wednesday, 3 April||2.089||#1||#1|||
|10||34||Comeback Kitchen 1||Sunday, 7 April||1.406||#4||#7|||
|35||People's Choice Challenge 6||Monday, 8 April||1.586||#2||#6|||
|36||Rapid Cook-off 6||Tuesday, 9 April||1.368||#2||#10|||
|37||Sudden Death 6||Wednesday, 10 April||1.405||#2||#8|||
|11||38||Comeback Kitchen 2||Sunday, 14 April||1.411||#5||#11|||
|39||Food Truck Challenge||Monday, 15 April||1.540||#2||#7|||
|40||Finals Decider 1||Tuesday, 16 April||1.674||#2||#5|||
|41||Finals Decider 2||Wednesday, 17 April||1.894||#1||#3|||
|12||42||Comeback Kitchen 3||Sunday, 21 April||1.556||#3||#6|||
|43||Final 5||Monday, 22 April||1.666||#2||#5|||
|44||Semifinal 1||Tuesday, 23 April||1.543||#2||#7|||
|45||Semifinal 2||Wednesday, 24 April||1.784||#1||#4|||
|13||46||Grand Final||Sunday, 28 April||2.154||#2||#2|||
- My Kitchen Rules Official Site - Channel 7 - Yahoo!7 TV - Yahoo!7 TV
- Knox, David (15 January 2013). "My Kitchen Rules team revealed". TV Tonight. Retrieved 2 February 2013.
- "The Ratings Race: Week 5, when My Kitchen Rules creamed MasterChef". The Sydney Morning Herald. 2013-01-28. Retrieved 2013-03-19.
- "Monday 28 January 2013". TV Tonight. 2013-01-29. Retrieved 2013-02-28.
- "Tuesday 29 January 2013". TV Tonight. Retrieved 2013-02-28.
- "Wednesday 30 January 2013". TV Tonight. Retrieved 2013-02-28.
- "The Ratings Race: Week 6". The Sydney Morning Herald. 2013-02-04. Retrieved 2013-03-19.
- "Monday 4 February 2013". TV Tonight. 2013-02-05. Retrieved 2013-02-28.
- "Tuesday 5 February 2013". TV Tonight. 2013-02-06. Retrieved 2013-02-28.
- "Wednesday 6 February 2013". TV Tonight. Retrieved 2013-02-28.
- "Thursday 7 February 2013". TV Tonight. 2013-02-08. Retrieved 2013-02-28.
- "The Ratings Race: Week 7". The Sydney Morning Herald. 2013-02-11. Retrieved 2013-03-19.
- "Monday 11 February 2013". TV Tonight. Retrieved 2013-02-28.
- "Tuesday 12 February 2013". TV Tonight. 2013-02-13. Retrieved 2013-02-28.
- "Wednesday 13 February 2013". TV Tonight. 2013-02-14. Retrieved 2013-02-28.
- "Thursday 14 February 2013". TV Tonight. 2013-02-15. Retrieved 2013-02-28.
- "The Ratings Race: Week 8, when The Block beat Home and Away, Today beat Sunrise". The Sydney Morning Herald. 2013-02-18. Retrieved 2013-03-19.
- "Monday 18 February 2013". TV Tonight. 2013-02-19. Retrieved 2013-02-28.
- "Tuesday 19 February 2013". TV Tonight. 2013-02-20. Retrieved 2013-02-28.
- "Wednesday 20 February 2013". TV Tonight. 2013-02-21. Retrieved 2013-02-28.
- "Thursday 21 February 2013". TV Tonight. 2013-02-22. Retrieved 2013-02-28.
- "The Ratings Race: Week 9, when 176,000 liked Josh Thomas". The Sydney Morning Herald. 2013-02-25. Retrieved 2013-03-19.
- "Monday 25 February 2013". TV Tonight. 2013-02-26. Retrieved 2013-03-01.
- "Tuesday 26 February 2013". TV Tonight. 2013-02-27. Retrieved 2013-03-01.
- "Wednesday 27 February 2013". TV Tonight. 2013-02-28. Retrieved 2013-03-01.
- "Thursday 28 February 2013". TV Tonight. 2013-03-01. Retrieved 2013-03-01.
- "The Ratings Race: Week 10, when Seven news struggled in Sydney and Melbourne". The Sydney Morning Herald. 2013-03-04. Retrieved 2013-03-19.
- "Monday 4 March 2013". TV Tonight. 2013-03-05. Retrieved 2013-03-06.
- "Tuesday 5 March 2013". TV Tonight. 2013-03-06. Retrieved 2013-03-06.
- "Wednesday 6 March 2013". TV Tonight. 2013-03-07. Retrieved 2013-03-08.
- "Thursday 7 March 2013". TV Tonight. 2013-03-08. Retrieved 2013-03-09.
- "The Ratings Race: Week 11, when Annabel Crabb beat the pants off Josh Thomas". The Sydney Morning Herald. 2013-03-11. Retrieved 2013-03-19.
- "Monday 11 March 2013". TV Tonight. 2013-03-12. Retrieved 2013-03-12.
- "Tuesday 12 March 2013". TV Tonight. 2013-03-13. Retrieved 2013-03-16.
- "Wednesday 13 March 2013". TV Tonight. 2013-03-14. Retrieved 2013-03-16.
- "Thursday 14 March 2013". TV Tonight. 2013-03-15. Retrieved 2013-03-16.
- "The Ratings Race: Week 12, when the renovators rebuilt Nine". The Sydney Morning Herald. 2013-03-18. Retrieved 2013-03-25.
- "Monday 18 March 2013". TV Tonight. 2013-03-19. Retrieved 2013-03-19.
- "Tuesday 19 March 2013". TV Tonight. 2013-03-20. Retrieved 2013-03-20.
- "Wednesday 20 March 2013". TV Tonight. 2013-03-21. Retrieved 2013-03-21.
- "The Ratings Race: Weeks 13 and 14". The Sydney Morning Herald. 2013-03-27. Retrieved 2013-04-23.
- "Monday 1 April 2013". TV Tonight. 2013-04-02. Retrieved 2013-04-02.
- "Tuesday 2 April 2013". TV Tonight. 2013-04-03. Retrieved 2013-04-03.
- "Wednesday 3 April 2013". TV Tonight. 2013-04-04. Retrieved 2013-04-04.
- "The Ratings Race: Week 15". The Sydney Morning Herald. 2013-04-08. Retrieved 2013-04-23.
- "Sunday 7 April 2013". TV Tonight. 2013-04-08. Retrieved 2013-04-17.
- "Monday 8 April 2013". TV Tonight. 2013-04-09. Retrieved 2013-04-17.
- "Tuesday 9 April 2013". TV Tonight. 2013-04-10. Retrieved 2013-04-17.
- "Wednesday 10 April 2013". TV Tonight. 2013-04-11. Retrieved 2013-04-17.
- "The Ratings Race: Week 16, with audience details on Lillyhammer, Portlandia, The Thick of It and other cult favourites". The Sydney Morning Herald. 2013-04-16. Retrieved 2013-04-23.
- "Sunday 14 April 2013". TV Tonight. 2013-04-15. Retrieved 2013-04-23.
- "Monday 15 April 2013". TV Tonight. 2013-04-16. Retrieved 2013-04-23.
- "Tuesday 16 April 2013". TV Tonight. 2013-04-17. Retrieved 2013-04-23.
- "Wednesday 17 April 2013". TV Tonight. 2013-04-18. Retrieved 2013-04-23.
- "The Ratings Race: Week 17". The Sydney Morning Herald. 2013-04-22. Retrieved 2013-04-29.
- "Sunday 21 April 2013". TV Tonight. 2013-04-22. Retrieved 2013-04-23.
- "Monday 22 April 2013". TV Tonight. 2013-04-23. Retrieved 2013-04-23.
- "Tuesday 23 April 2013". TV Tonight. 2013-04-24. Retrieved 2013-04-24.
- "Wednesday 24 April 2013". TV Tonight. 2013-04-25. Retrieved 2013-04-25.
- "The Ratings Race: Week 18, when the numbers for Portlandia, Borgen and The Perfect Vagina made Micallef look positively mainstream". The Sydney Morning Herald. 2013-04-22. Retrieved 2013-04-29.
- "Sunday 28 April 2013". TV Tonight. 2013-04-29. Retrieved 2013-04-29.