My Left Breast
|This article does not cite any sources. (September 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|My Left Breast|
|Directed by||Gerry Rogers
|Produced by||Paul Pope|
|Music by||Paul Steffler|
|Edited by||Terre Nash|
My Left Breast is a 2002 Canadian documentary film, produced by Pope Productions and directed and filmed by filmmaker Gerry Rogers and her partner Peg Norman. The film documents Rogers' experience being diagnosed with and treated for breast cancer.
The film screened in 2001 at the Dallas OUT TAKES Lesbian and Gay Film Festivall, and received a 2001 Gemini Award for 'Best History/Biography Documentary Program'. It screened October 12, 2002, at the OutFLIX Tennessee GLBT Film Festival, followed in January 2003 by screening at the Utah Pride Fest Gay and Lesbian Film Festival, and in April 2003 at the One World Film Festival in the Czech Republic.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (February 2013)|
Awards and nominations
- 2001, Won Gemini Award for 'Best History/Biography Documentary Program'
- 2001, Won 'Audience Award' at Dallas OUT TAKES Lesbian and Gay Film Festival
- 2001, Won 'Best Documentary' at Dallas OUT TAKES Lesbian and Gay Film Festival
- 2001, Won 'Outstanding Direction' at Dallas OUT TAKES Lesbian and Gay Film Festival
- 2001, Won 'Best Canadian Film or Video' at Inside Out Film and Video Festival
- 2002, Won Audience Award for 'Best Documentary Film' at Boulder Gay and Lesbian Film Festival
|This article about a documentary film with a lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender theme is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Canadian documentary film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|