My Love (2007 film)
|Revised Romanization||Nae Sarang|
|Directed by||Lee Han|
|Produced by||Kim Sang-o|
|Written by||Shin Dong-ik|
|Music by||Kim Sang-heon|
|Edited by||Park Gok-ji|
Three couples and one single man experience the miracle of love during the Christmas season. Joo-won, who is prone to daydreams and flights of fancy, shares a loving relationship with her subway driver boyfriend Se-jin. College student So-hyeon falls in love with fellow student Ji-woo, and asks him for drinking lessons despite her inability to handle alcohol. Career woman Soo-jeong is attracted to widowed father Jeong-seok, though he continually rejects her advances. And oddball "free hug activist" Jin-man returns to Seoul hoping to meet his old girlfriend.
- Kam Woo-sung ... Se-jin
- Choi Kang-hee ... Joo-won
- Uhm Tae-woong ... Jin-man
- Jung Il-woo ... Ji-woo
- Lee Yeon-hee ... So-hyeon
- Ryu Seung-ryong ... Jeong-seok
- Im Jung-eun ... Soo-jeong
- Choi Jong-ryul ... Traveler
- Seo Shin-ae ... Hye-yeong
- Park Chang-ik ... Ba-da
- Lee Jong-goo ... Se-jin's superior
- Jo Moon-ee ... Se-jin's co-worker
- Park Ji-ho ... Blind date man
- Shin So-yul ... Reporter
- Lee Han-wi (cameo)
My Love was released in South Korea on December 18, 2007, and on its opening weekend was ranked fifth at the box office with 182,097 admissions. The film went on to receive a total of 977,859 admissions nationwide, and as of February 3, 2008 had grossed a total of US$6,660,413.
- "South Korea Box Office February 1–3, 2008". Box Office Mojo. Retrieved 15 December 2008.
- "Box-Office Admission Results (2007)". Koreanfilm.org. Retrieved 15 December 2008.
- "Korean Box Office (Week-end 2007.12.21 ~ 2007.12.23)". Hancinema. Retrieved 15 December 2008.
|This South Korean film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|