||This article does not cite any sources. (September 2012)
My Skin Is Cold is the third EP by Norwegian black metal band Satyricon. It contains one new song, two re-mastered, and two live songs with an orchestra playing with the band.
- "My Skin Is Cold" - 05:06
- "Live Through Me (Re-mastered)" - 05:12 (bonus track from Volcano)
- "Existential Fear-Questions (Re-mastered)" - 06:02 (bonus track from Volcano)
- "Repined Bastard Nation (Live w/orchestra)" - 05:48 (from Volcano)
- "Mother North (Live w/orchestra) - 09:06 (from Nemesis Divina)
- Satyr (Sigurd Wongraven) – vocals, guitars, keyboards, bass (on "Live Through Me" & "Existential Fear-Questions")
- Frost (Kjetil-Vidar Haraldstad) – drums
- Steinar Gundersen (also known as "Azarak") – lead guitars
- A.O. Grønbech (Obsidian Claw) – rhythm guitars
- Lars K. Norberg – bass
- Jonna Nikula – keyboards
- Victor Brandt – bass (on "My Skin is Cold")
- Snorre Ruch – additional guitars (on "My Skin is Cold")
- Knut "Euroboy" Schreiner – guitar solo (on "Existential Fear-Questions")
- Engineered by Lars Klokkerhaug at Sonic Society, April 2008
- Mixed by Lars Klokkerhaug and Satyr at Sonic Society, April 2008
- The original versions of the "re-mastered" tracks were only released as bonus tracks on the LP edition of Volcano.
- Both live tracks with orchestra are from the "Gjallarhorn Show at Sentrum Scene, Oslo, November 2006".
- The music and lyrics on "My Skin Is Cold" are based on a dream Satyr had during his visit to Tokyo in October 2007.