From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Myalls are any of a group of closely related and very similar species of Acacia:
- Acacia binervia, commonly known as coast myall;
- A. papyrocarpa, commonly known as western myall;
- a weeping form of the species, commonly known as water myall;
- A. pendula, commonly known as weeping myall, true myall, or myall;
- A. sibilans, commonly known as northern myall.
|This page is an index of articles on plant species (or higher taxonomic groups) with the same common name (vernacular name). If an internal link led you here, you may wish to edit the linking article so that it links directly to the intended article.|