Myanma Oil and Gas Enterprise
|Industry||Oil and gas industry|
MOGE is a partner in the Yadana natural gas pipeline project, operated by Total S.A., a French energy group. Other partners in the project include; Chevron Corporation, a United States-based company; PTT, a Thai state-owned oil and gas company. The stakeholders and their respective stakes in the project are:
- Total S.A.: 31.2%
- Chevron Corporation: 28.3%
- PTT Public Company Limited: 25.5%
- Myanma Oil and Gas Enterprise: 15%
- "Oil and Gas in Myanmar". Total S.A. Retrieved 2009-01-20.
- U Kyaw Nyein. "Country Report for Myanmar" (PDF). Ministry of Energy. Retrieved 2009-01-20.[dead link]
- Ye Lwin (2008-07-21). "Oil and gas ranks second largest FDI at $3.24 billion". The Myanmar Times. Retrieved 2009-01-20.
- Environment News Service. "Unocal Settles Out of Court With Myanmar Villagers". Retrieved 2007-12-18.
- "Total says Myanmar operation unaffected by cyclone". Reuters. 2008-05-06. Retrieved 2007-12-18.
- Myanma Oil and Gas Enterprise (Ministry of Energy website)
|This article about a natural gas or petroleum-related company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Myanmar-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|