Myiobius is a genus of bird, classified in the family Tityridae according to IOC version 6.2. It was previously considered to belong to the Tyrannidae. However many other taxonomic authorities place the genus in the Tyrannidae, including both the NACC and SACC of the AOU, Clements, and the IUCN.
It contains the following species: 
- Black-tailed myiobius (Myiobius atricaudus)
- Whiskered myiobius (Myiobius barbatus)
- Sulphur-rumped myiobius (Myiobius sulphureipygius)
- Tawny-breasted myiobius (Myiobius villosus)
- "Tyrant flycatchers". IOC World BirdList: Version 6.2. IOC. Retrieved 17 June 2016.
|This Tityridae-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|