|Minister of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine|
11 March 2010 – 27 February 2014
|Prime Minister||Mykola Azarov|
|Preceded by||Yuriy Melnyk|
|Succeeded by||Ihor Shvaika|
|Born||January 13, 1960|
Ksaveriv (Zhytomyr Oblast)
|Political party||Party of Regions|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mykola Prysyazhnyuk.|
Mykola Prysyazhnyuk (Ukrainian: Микола Володимирович Присяжнюк (born 3 January 1960 in Ksaveriv (Zhytomyr Oblast), in the Ukrainian SSR of the Soviet Union) is the former Minister of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine.
Prysyazhnyuk graduated from Voronezh University and the Donbas Mining-Metallurgical Institute. He has worked as a diamond cutter before becoming a chief process engineer at Ordzhonikidzevugillya coal mine. In the years 2002-2005 he was the first deputy chairman of Zhytomyr Regional State Administration and in the years 2005-2007 head of the National Association of Meat and Meat Products Producers before becoming a member of the Verkhovna Rada (Ukraine's parliament) for the Party of Regions in the 2006 Ukrainian parliamentary elections, keeping his seat in the 2007 elections. He did not participate in the 2012 Ukrainian parliamentary election and 2014 Ukrainian parliamentary election.
- On The Hot Seat, Kyiv Post (April 15, 2011) Archived April 18, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- VR approved structure of Cabinet of Ministers (update), UNIAN (March 11, 2010)
- Regions party not to support resignation of Kyiv mayor Leonid Chernovetsky initiated by coalition. National Radio Company of Ukraine (March 18, 2008)[dead link]
- Directory of MPs of Ukrainian Parliament of sixth convocation, United States Agency for International Development (January 28, 2009)[dead link]
- New old government, Kyiv Weekly (March 18, 2010)
- Alphabetical Index of candidates in 2014 Ukrainian parliamentary election, Central Election Commission of Ukraine
Alphabetical Index of candidates in 2012 Ukrainian parliamentary election, Central Election Commission of Ukraine
- Personal website (in Ukrainian)
|This biographical article about a Ukrainian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|