Mykolaivka, Donetsk Oblast
Soviet war memorial in Mykolajivka
On 4 July 2014, Ukrainian forces reportedly secured the city from pro-Russian separatists. The hospital began renovations in 2015, having been damaged in the fighting, with pro-Russian militants positioned around the building and on its roof.
- "Чисельність наявного населення України (Actual population of Ukraine)" (in Ukrainian). State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Retrieved 21 January 2015.
- Balmforth, Richard; Grove, Thomas. "UPDATE 3-Ukraine's president seeks new crisis talks at weekend, fighting rages". www.reuters.com. Reuters. Retrieved 4 July 2014.
- Government forces continue to free towns and capture gunmen's weapons and equipment in eastern Ukraine - NSDC, Interfax-Ukraine (3 July 2014)
- Українські військові взяли під контроль Миколаївку - Аваков. tsn.ua (in Ukrainian). Новости Украины на 1+1 - ТСН.ua. 4 July 2014. Retrieved 5 July 2014.
- Liubchenkova, Natalia (14 March 2016). "Resilience and rebuilding – tales from a war-torn Ukraine hospital". euronews.com.
|This article about a location in Donetsk Oblast is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|