|Mylor Bridge shown within Cornwall|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Police||Devon and Cornwall|
|EU Parliament||South West England|
Found in Mylor Bridge are a Post Office/Newsagents, grocery store, fishmonger, hairdressers, butcher's shop and a public house called the Lemon Arms. The village also has a primary school. The parish church of Saint Mylor is in the nearby village of Mylor Churchtown.
Mylor Bridge lies within the Cornwall Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB). Almost a third of Cornwall has AONB designation, with the same status and protection as a National Park.
The village is represented as Penryn East and Mylor on Cornwall Council. It was formerly in the Falmouth and Camborne parliamentary electoral constituency; from 2010 it will be in the Falmouth and Truro constituency. The current Member for Parliament (MP) is Sarah Newton of the Conservative Party (UK). .
- Place-names in the Standard Written Form (SWF) : List of place-names agreed by the MAGA Signage Panel. Cornish Language Partnership.
- Ordnance Survey: Landranger map sheet 204 Truro & Falmouth ISBN 978-0-319-23149-4
- Mylor Bridge Primary School; Retrieved April 2010
- GENUKI website; Mylor. Retrieved April 2010
- Cornwall Council website. Retrieved April 2010
- Politics.co.uk website; Retrieved April 2010
- BBC website; Election constituencies; Truro and falmouth. Retrieved April 2001