Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Leiomyoma which occur in smooth muscle. They most commonly occur as uterine fibroid, they may also form in other locations.
- Rhabdomyomas which occur in striated muscle. They are rare tumors, occur in childhood and often become malignant.
- Ziegler, Ernst (1883). A Text-book of pathological anatomy and pathogenesis pt. 1, 1883. William Wood & Company. p. 210.
- "MeSH Browser". meshb.nlm.nih.gov. Retrieved 9 November 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Rajendran, Arya; Sivapathasundharam, B. (2014). Shafer's Textbook of Oral Pathology. Elsevier Health Sciences. p. 193. ISBN 978-81-312-3800-4.