From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the guide to deletion.
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Myrea Pettit (born 10 February 1970) is an English fantasy and fairy artist and illustrator born in Northampton. She studied with famed Swedish illustrator Ann Mari Sjogren painting flowers, butterflies and fairies like Tinkerbell from Peter Pan.
Works published in following books
- Der Elfen und der Feen 2003
- Fantasy Figures 2003
- The Art of Faery 2003 written by David Riche,
- Watercolor Fairies 2004 written by David Riché,
- The World of Faery 2005 written by David Riché,
- 500 Fairy Motifs 2005 written by Myrea Pettit,
- How to Draw and Paint Fairies 2005 written by Linda Ravenscroft.
- How to Draw and Paint Fairyland 2008 written by Linda Ravenscroft.
- Messages From Nature's Guardians 2009 written by Fiona Murray.
- Fairies Art Studio 2010 written by David Riché
- Fantasy Art Collection 2010 written by Pure Inspiration
|This article about an artist from the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|