Jump to navigation Jump to search
Myrina may refer to:
- Places and jurisdictions
- Myrina, Greece, capital of the Greek island of Lemnos
- Myrina (Aeolis), in Mysia, also called Sebastopolis, ancient city and bishopric on the coast of Mysia (now in Turkey)
- Myrian (Crete), a town of ancient Crete
- Myrina (mythology), name of several female characters in Greek mythology
- Myrina (butterfly), a genus of butterflies
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Myrina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.