From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Myron in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Myron may also refer to:
- Myron (given name), a masculine given name
Arts and entertainment
- Myron (duo), Swiss music band with Manu-L as vocalist
- Myron (novel), a novel by Gore Vidal
- Myron, plasticine character created by Shaun Micallef
- 4752 Myron, a main-belt asteroid
- Mýron or míron (μύρον, lit. "myrrh" or "perfume"), a particularly holy chrism used for anointing in the Eastern Orthodox churches
- Darapsa myron, a moth of the Sphingidae family
- SS Myron, a steamboat built in 1888
- Myron (genus), a genus of snakes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Myron.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.