From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In Greek mythology, the name Myrto (Μυρτώ) may refer to one of the following characters:
- Myrto, one of the Maenads.
- Myrto, a possible eponym for the Myrtoan Sea.
- Myrto, an Amazon and one of the possible mothers of Myrtilus by Hermes.
- Myrto, daughter of Menoitios of Opus, sister to Patroclus. She had a daughter Eucleia by Heracles.
- Realencyclopädie der Classischen Altertumswissenschaft, Band XVI, Halbband 31, Molatzes-Myssi (1933), s. 1167 (in German)
|This article includes a list of Greek mythological figures with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific Greek mythology article referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended Greek mythology article, if one exists.|
|This article relating to Greek mythology is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|