|Full name||Myrto Artan Uzuni|
|Date of birth||31 May 1995|
|Place of birth||Berat, Albania|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 30 September 2018|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 14 October 2018
Uzuni was born in Berat but moved to Greece along with his family as a child, where he remained for six years until 2012, which is when he returned to his hometown Berat. He joined his local side Tomori Berat and began playing for the club's under-17 side, where he was the 2012–13 under-17 First Division top goalscorer with 14 goals. The following season he scored 4 times in his first 4 games, before joining the under-19 side for a football tournament in Spain in September 2013. Tomori Berat won the tournament and Uzuni was the top goalscorer with 7 goals, which led to a call up to the senior team by the head coach Madrid Muxhaj.
He made his professional debut in an Albanian Cup fixture against Pogradeci on 24 October 2013, where he came on as a 53rd-minute substitute for Fatjon Lajthia in the goalless draw. He quickly became an important first team player for the under-19s, but he was once again called up to the senior team for the return leg of the Albanian Cup fixture against Pogradeci. Uzuni started the game and he quickly marked his first start with his first senior goal in the 2nd minute, before adding a 71st-minute winner in the 3–2 win that saw his side progress to the next round of the cup. He soon made his league debut in the Albanian First Division against Veleçiku Koplik on 14 December 2013 in a 1–0 away win, where he came on at half time for Salvador Gjonaj. Overall, he made 11 league appearances and scored one goal to help his side finish in 4th place, as well as adding 2 goals in 4 Albanian Cup games in his debut professional season, taking his tally to 3 goals in 15 games.
Having established himself in the first team during the second half of the previous season under Madrid Muxhaj, the club saw a change of management as Eqerem Memushi took charge of the squad ahead of the 2014–15 campaign. The new head coach showed faith in the young player, by starting him in the opening game of the season in a 1–0 win against Shkumbini Peqin. He continued to remain in the first team with his good displays, and in December he scored twice in 11 days before the winter break. His performances throughout 2014 won him the Tomori Berat Player of the Year award, which was given to the player shortly before he would go on to join top flight side Apolonia Fier in the January transfer window of 2015.
On 17 August 2017, after being a target of several top flight clubs, Uzuni completed a transfer to Laçi for €20,000. On the same day, he played and scored in a friendly against Iliria Fushë-Krujë which ended 2–2. He made his competitive debut later on 10 September in 2017–18 Albanian Superliga matchday 1 against Partizani Tirana, playing full-90 minutes as Laçi caused an upset by winning 2–0. He opened his scoring account on 21 October in the matchday 6 against Lushnja which finished in a 3–0 win with lifted Laçi in 3rd place in championship.
Later on 10 December, Uzuni scored his second of the season – the lone goal of the match versus Skënderbeu Korçë – to end the latter's undefeated streak in league. It was Laçi's first league win over Skënderbeu since April 2015. He scored his first top flight brace later on 14 March of the following year in the 3–1 win at Lushnja; he also hit the crossbar twice and had a goal canceled for offside. He has scored 7 goals with 3 different teams at Roza Haxhiu Stadium, thus making his favourite stadium to score.
In the final matchday, Uzuni scored a brace in the 4–2 home win over Teuta Durrës which gave him ten for the campaign, as Laçi finished in 4th place to return to UEFA Europa League for the first time in three years.
In July 2018, Uzuni was included in manager Besnik Prenga squad list for the 2018–19 UEFA Europa League campaign. He made his debut in the competition on 12 July in the first leg of first qualifying round versus Anorthosis Famagusta. He played the entire match as Laçi lost 2–1. In the returning leg, he scored an 89th-minute header to give Laçi the 1–0 home win and progression to next round through away goal rule.
On 3 September 2018, Uzuni moved for the first time aboard and joined the Croatian club NK Lokomotiva by signing a four-year contract. Laçi reportedly earned €350,000 which Lokomotiva will pay in two installments. He took squad number 21, and made his competitive debut on 16 September in the 5–2 hammering of Slaven Belupo, setting up a goal. His maiden goal for the club came in his third league appearance, a 3–0 win at Gorica.
Following some impressive performances in the Albanian Superliga with Apolonia Fier, he received his first international call up by Albania under-21s head coach Skënder Gega in the squad from home league Albanian Superliga to participate in for a 3-days mini preparatory stage in Durrës, Albania from 22–25 February 2015.
He was called up then in March 2015 for the opening 2017 UEFA U21 Championship qualifier against Liechtenstein on 28 March 2015. He was given the number 10 shirt for his international debut and he started in midfield. He played the full 90 minutes in the 2–0 away victory to get Albania off to a winning start thanks to the goals goals of Rey Manaj and Liridon Latifi.
|Tomori Berat||2013–14||Albanian First Division||11||1||4||2||—||—||15||3|
|Apolonia Fier||2014–15||Albanian Superliga||18||1||2||1||—||—||20||2|
|2015–16||Albanian First Division||25||5||4||1||—||—||29||6|
|Lokomotiva||2018–19||Croatian First League||15||7||3||1||—||—||18||8|
- As of 14 October 2018
- Myrto Uzuni at Soccerway. Retrieved 16 December 2017.
- Myrto Uzuni profile FSHF.org
- Bojken Dalipaj (19 November 2013). "Myrto Uzuni, Tomori gjen golashënuesin e ri" [Myrto Uzuni, Tomori finds the new goalscorer] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. Retrieved 19 July 2016.
- "Pogradeci vs. Tomori Berat 0 – 0". Soccerway. 24 October 2013. Retrieved 24 October 2013.
- "Tomori vs. Pogradeci 3 – 2". Soccerway. 6 November 2013. Retrieved 6 November 2013.
- "Veleçiku Koplik vs. Tomori Berat 0 – 1". Soccerway. 14 December 2013. Retrieved 14 December 2013.
- "Tomori Berat vs. Shkumbini Peqin 1 – 0". Soccerway. 27 September 2014. Retrieved 27 September 2014.
- "Enea Bitri, drejt Gjermanisë, Myrto Uzuni, më i votuari" [Enea Bitri, towards Germany, Myrto Uzuni, most voted] (in Albanian). Albanian Sport. 5 January 2015. Retrieved 5 January 2015.
- "Myrto Uzuni firma un quadriennale con l'Apolonia Fier" [Myrto Uzuni signs a four-year contract with Apolonia Fier] (in Italian). Il Calcio Albanese. 22 January 2015. Archived from the original on 7 February 2015. Retrieved 22 January 2015.
- "E kërkonte gjithë Superiorja, talentin e Apolonisë e "rrëmben" Laçi" [All Superliga clubs wanted him, but Laçi “steals” Apolonia talent] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 17 August 2017. Retrieved 15 October 2017.
- Andi Deçka (10 September 2017). "Iuliano debuton me humbje, mundet Partizani" [Iuliano debuts with a loss, Partizani defeated] (in Albanian). SuperSport Albania. Archived from the original on 11 September 2017. Retrieved 11 September 2017.
- "Laçi shpartallon Lushnjën në "Roza Haxhiu" dhe merr vendin e tretë, Rexhinaldo shënon dopietë" [Laçi winnows Lushnja in “Roza Haxhiu” at takes third place, Reginaldo scores a brace] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 21 October 2017. Retrieved 21 October 2017.
- "Laçi zbukuron kampionatin, Uzuni thyen Skënderbeun" [Laçi beautifies the championship, Uzuni breaks Skënderbeu] (in Albanian). Sport Ekspres. 10 December 2017. Retrieved 11 December 2017.
- "Laçi kundër statistikave, 32 muaj që nuk e mposht dot Skënderbeun" [Laçi against the statistics, 32 months without defeating Skënderbeu] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 11 December 2017. Retrieved 11 December 2017.
- "Luftëtari 'autokritikë' ndaj Kukësit, Klasikja pa fitues, Laçi nuk diskuton Lushnjën" [Luftëtari ‘autocritical’ versus Kukësi, The classic without a winner, Laçi doesn't discuss Lushnja] (in Albanian). SuperSport Albania. 14 March 2018. Retrieved 16 March 2018.
- "Shtatë gola në "Roza Haxhiu", mesfushori i Laçit tregon hajmalinë e suksesit" [Seven goals at “Roza Haxhiu”, Laçi's midfielder shows the charm of success] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 15 March 2018. Retrieved 16 March 2018.
- "RENDITJA/ Skënderbeu kampion, Vllaznia e Lushnja në "greminë". Shikoni tabelën përfundimtare" [RANKING/ Skënderbeu champion, Vllaznia and Lushnja in “abyss”. See the eventual table] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 23 May 2018. Retrieved 24 May 2018.
- "Europa League, lista e Laçit/ Emra të rinj dhe largime, kurbinasit kërkojnë historinë" [Europa League, the list of Laçi/ New names and departures, kurbinasit wants history] (in Albanian). Vipsport.al. 11 July 2018. Retrieved 21 July 2018.
- "Anorthosis Famagusta vs. Laçi 2 – 1" (in Albanian). Soccerway. 12 July 2018. Retrieved 21 July 2018.
- "Laçi kualifikohet në Europa League, mposht Anorthosis" [Laçi qualifies in Europa League, defeats Anorthosis] (in Albanian). Top-Channel.tv. 19 July 2018. Retrieved 21 July 2018.
- "Uzuni bën mrekullinë në minutat e fundit, Laçi kualifikohet për herë të parë në turin e dytë të Europa League" [Uzuni makes the miracle in the last minute, Laçi qualifies for the first time in the second tour of Europa League] (in Albanian). Dualajm.com. 19 July 2018. Retrieved 21 July 2018.
- "Paqe në Korçë, Skënderbeu e Laçi mbeten të pamposhtur" [Peace in Korçë, Skënderbey and Laçi remain undefeated] (in Albanian). Sport Ekspres. 31 August 2018. Retrieved 2 October 2018.
- "Vjen edhe firma, ju prezantojmë "kroatin" Myrto Uzuni" [The signature arrives, we present you the "Croatian" Uzuni] (in Albanian). Sport Ekspres. 4 September 2018. Retrieved 30 September 2018.
- "Uzuni zbulon numrin në fanellë, titullar menjëherë" [Uzuni unveiles the shirt number, a starter immediately] (in Albanian). Sport Ekspres. 16 September 2018. Retrieved 30 September 2018.
- "Slaven Koprivnica vs. NK Lokomotiva 2 – 5". Soccerway. 16 September 2018. Retrieved 30 September 2018.
- "VIDEO/ "Shpërthejnë" shqiptarët në Kroaci. Uzuni shënon golin e parë te Lokomotiva, Kastrati s'di të ndalet" [Video/ The Albanians "explodes" in Croatia. Uzuni scores the first goal with Lokomotiva, Kastrati doesn't know how to stop] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 30 September 2018. Retrieved 30 September 2018.
- "Gega, zbor 3 ditor me lojtarët e superiores" [Gega, a three-day training with Superliga player] (in Albanian). Sport.al. 20 February 2015. Archived from the original on 10 May 2015. Retrieved 15 October 2017.
- "Liechtenstein U21 0–2 Albania U21". UEFA.com. 28 March 2015. Retrieved 28 March 2015.
- "U21, Shqipëria thyen 2-0 Lihtenshtejnin, vendosin golat e Latifit dhe Rei Manajt" [U21, Albania breaks Liechtenstein 2-0, Latifi's and Manaj's goals decides] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 28 March 2015. Retrieved 28 March 2015.
- Sotir Kora (20 May 2016). "Shpresat barazojnë miqësoren me Çekinë" [Hopes draw in the friendly against Czech Republic] (in Albanian). SuperSport Albania. Retrieved 20 May 2016.
- "Kombëtarja/ Trajneri Panucci shpall listën e lojtarëve për miqësoren me Jordaninë dhe ndeshjen eleminatore zyrtare me Izraelin" [National team/ Coach Panucci announces the list of players for the friendly with Jordan and the official eliminatory match with Israel] (in Albanian). FSHF.org. 2 October 2018. Retrieved 2 October 2018.
- Eris Syryku (11 December 2017). "Uzuni: Frymëzohem nga Kristiano Ronaldo, dua të nis një aventurë jashtë shtetit" [Uzuni: Inspired by Cristiano Ronaldo, I want to start an adventure outside the country] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. Retrieved 11 December 2017.
- "Myrto Uzuni". Football Database. Retrieved 16 December 2017.
- "Myrto Uzuni - national football team player". EU-Football.info. Retrieved 14 October 2018.