From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Мышкин in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Myshkin (masculine) or Myshkina (feminine) may refer to:
- Myshkin Urban Settlement, a municipal formation which the town of district significance of Myshkin in Myshkinsky District of Yaroslavl Oblast, Russia is incorporated as
- Myshkin (town), a town in Myshkinsky District of Yaroslavl Oblast, Russia
- Myshkin (surname) (Myshkina), list of real and fictional people with this family name
- Myshkin (singer), American singer-songwriter
- Myshkin (album), 2008 album by Michou
- Mysskin (born 1971), Indian film director, screenwriter, and actor, who chose his name after Prince Myshkin
See also: Myshkinsky District
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Myshkin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.