From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mysterium fidei (Latin phrase))
|Look up mysterium or fidei in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mysterium fidei may refer to:
- Mysterium fidei (encyclical), 1965 papal encyclical on the Eucharist by Pope Paul VI
- "The mystery of faith" or "a mystery of faith", phrases found in various religious contexts
- Mysterium fidei, Title of the principle work of Fr. Maurice de la Taille (1872-1933)
- Memorial Acclamation, an acclamation following the Eucharist that uses the phrase
- Words of Institution, Eucharist liturgies sometimes using the phase
- Catechism of the Catholic Church, a book of catechism that includes celebration of Christian mystery
- Sacred mysteries, supernatural phenomena associated with divinity or religion
- Mysterium (disambiguation)
- Fidei (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mysterium fidei.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.