Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mystic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mystic is a person who practices mysticism, or a reference to a mystery, mystic craft or the occult.
Mystic (and derivative variants like mystics) may also refer to:
- Mystic Pizza, a 1988 romantic comedy directed by Donald Petrie
- Mystics (film), a 2003 film directed by David Blair
- The Mystic, a 1925 film directed by Tod Browning
- The Mystics, a group of characters in the 1982 film The Dark Crystal
- Mystic Production, a record label from Poland
- Mystic Records, a record label based in Oceanside, California, U.S.
- Mystic (singer), a hip hop singer from San Francisco, U.S.
- "Mystic", by Prodigy from Hegelian Dialectic
- The Mystics, a singing group which began in Brooklyn, New York, U.S.
- Digital Mystikz, an electronic outfit made up of Mala and Coki from London, England.
- Mystic (comics), a CrossGen publication
- Mystic Comics, a Timely Comics publication
- Ms. Mystic, comic book superheroine
- In the United States
- Mistick, an old name for parts of Malden and Medford, Massachusetts
- Mystic, California, an unincorporated community in Nevada County
- Mystic, Colorado, a ghost town
- Mystic, Connecticut, a village in New London County
- Mystic, Iowa, a city in Appanoose County
- Mystic, Kentucky, an unincorporated community
- Mystic, South Dakota, an unincorporated community
- Mystic Island, New Jersey, a census-designated place
- Mystic River, a river in eastern Massachusetts
- Mystic River (Connecticut), a river in southeastern Connecticut
- Mystic Seaport, the Museum of America and the Sea in Mystic, Connecticut
- Old Mystic, Connecticut, an unincorporated community in New London County
- Mystic, a settlement in the municipality of Saint-Ignace-de-Stanbridge, Quebec, Canada
- HMS Mystic, two ships of the Royal Navy
- USS Mystic (1853), a ship of the United States Navy
- DSRV-1 Mystic, a rescue submersible of the United States Navy
- Northern Mystics, a New Zealand netball team
- Washington Mystics, a U.S. professional women's basketball team
- Mystic BBS, a bulletin board software program
- MYSTIC (surveillance program), US government voice interception system
- Team Mystic, a team on Pokémon Go
- Mobile Mystics, Mobile, Alabama based Mardi Gras Club
- List of female mystics
- Mystic River (disambiguation)
- MISTIC, computer system at Michigan State University from 1956
- All pages with a title containing Mystic OR Mystics
- All pages beginning with "Mystic"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mystic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.