Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mythic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mythic may refer to:
- Mythology, the body of myths from a particular culture or religion
- Myth, an academic term for a sacred story concerning the origins of the world
- Myth and ritual, the two central components of religious practice
- Mythic Entertainment, a computer game development studio
- Mythic (comics), comic book writer
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mythic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.