|World tour by Barry Gibb|
|Start date||8 February 2013|
|End date||4 June 2014|
|Number of shows||6 in Oceania
4 in Europe
6 in North America
16 in Total
Gibb designed this tour in October 2012 as a celebration of his brothers Robin and Maurice. Gibb commented about the tour: "I am absolutely thrilled that Australian music lovers have embraced the Mythology Tour so wholeheartedly, given that it's the country where it all began. I am truly humbled by this response and can’t wait to perform these songs again on home soil.
This tour features his son Steve with Maurice's daughter, Samantha. As Gibb told Sydney Morning Herald: "As the place where we started so many years ago, we have always viewed Australia as our home so it is only fitting that we will be kicking off our Mythology tour there". By 5 October 2012, tickets for the tour were planned to go on sale. The tour began on 8 February 2013 with Gibb's concert at the Sydney Entertainment Centre in Sydney.
While Gibb performed "Spicks and Specks", there was a mini documentary shown on the video screen. Maurice's daughter, Samantha joined the band to sing "How Can You Mend a Broken Heart". Barry Gibb sang "I Started a Joke" for the first time with Robin singing the rest of the song on the video screen with the band.
In April 2013, Gibb announced his first solo UK tour and that he would play five dates in the United Kingdom and Ireland between 21 September and 3 October. The UK leg of the Mythology tour was promoted by Stuart Galbraith of Kilimanjaro Live. The US leg of the tour started in Boston in May 2014.
Setlist (Australian Leg)
- The show of 23 February in New Zealand titled 'Mission Estate Concert' on which the Wellington International Ukulele Orchestra and Carole King are special guests.
- Festivals and other miscellaneous performances
- A This concert was part of the "Mission Estate Winery Concert"
- Barry Gibb – lead vocal, guitar
- Steve Gibb – guitar, lead vocals on "Fight The Good Fight", "On Time" and "I've Gotta Get a Message to You" (first verse)
- Samantha Gibb – harmony vocals on "How Can You Mend a Broken Heart" and "Run to Me", and lead vocals on "Chain Reaction" and "If I Can't Have You"
- Richard Bravo – percussion
- Tim Cansfield – guitar
- Beth Cohen – lead and backing vocals
- Doug Emery – keyboards, backing vocals
- Julio Hernandez – bass guitar
- Lee Levin – drums
- Charlotte McKinnon – backing vocals
- Leesa Richards – backing vocals
- Ben Stivers – keyboards
- Dan Warner – lead guitar, backing vocals
- John Merchant – Sound Engineer
- Joe Lizano – Barry's guitar technician
- Lazaro Rodríguez – Stephen's guitar technician
- "Barry Gibb to Tour Starting in February". vintagevinylnews.com. Retrieved 23 September 2012.
- "Barry Gibb – Mythology The Tour Live". Sydney Entertainment Centre. Retrieved 20 March 2013.
- "Barry Gibb 'Mythology' Australian Tour at Sydney Entertainment Centre". Liveguide. Retrieved 20 March 2013.
- "Barry Gibb Australian Tour February 2013". Musicfeed. Retrieved 20 March 2013.
- "Barry Gibb Mythology Tour Dates". Setlist. Retrieved 20 March 2013.
- James, Jacqui. "Barry Gibb's Touching Tribute To His Brothers". Gigs 'n Interviews. Retrieved 20 March 2013.
- Rigby, Sam. "Bee Gees Barry Gibb announces first ever solo UK tour". Retrieved 29 April 2013.
- "Mission Estate Concert – Barry Gibb & Carole King". The New Zealand Herald. Retrieved 29 April 2013.