|Birth name||Nene Encarnacion|
|Also known as||Myzery
|Origin||New York City|
|Genres||East Coast Hip Hop, Gangsta rap|
Poor Manz Entertainment
|Associated acts||Insane Clown Posse
Myzery is a Puerto Rican rapper, based in New York City. He was one of the earliest artists and first East Coast artist to appear with Psychopathic Records, and released one album titled Para La Isla in 1998. Afterwards, he released various albums through other outlets via guerrilla tactics, and dismisses some songs because he had "no heart". After a period of obscurity, he reappeared in late 2010 to announce his return and upcoming new album titled Demon/Angel.
Born in the Bronx, Myzery adapted the east side rap style while growing up through hard times. He expresses his street life and overall mentality through his music. He was involved in the rap group Boriqua Bee-Hive under the name Rhyme Recker. Eventually, his sister Nancy married rapper Jumpsteady, and the two had a daughter together named Sammy. Jumpsteady introduced Myzery to the Psychopathic Records family, and his brother Violent J of Insane Clown Posse took an interest in the Puerto Rican rapper, and offered him an outlet for his music in 1997.
Myzery's first widespread appearance with the label was a cameo in the music video for ICP's song Hokus Pokus off their 1997 album The Great Milenko. He went on tour with ICP, Twiztid, and Psycho Realm when his debut EP Para La Isla was released. He made an appearance on Twiztid's debut album Mostasteless, but the track (Meat Cleaver) was cut on the reissue of the album.
Also during this time, Myzery appeared in the movie Big Money Hustlas as Green Willie and also was a member of the group Psychopathic Rydas as Twin Gatz. He appeared on their debut album Dumpin' in 1999 on numerous tracks. In addition, the tracks from his debut EP appeared on multiple Psychopathic Records compilations. He also appeared at the Gathering of the Juggalos and even in some matches for Juggalo Championship Wrestling (then known as Hellfire Wrestling).
When Myzery was recording a follow-up, he had an altercation with labelmates Twiztid and Blaze Ya Dead Homie at a hotel. Violent J insisted that fighting within the family wasn't healthy, and Myzery distanced himself from Psychopathic. This beef was later squashed years later. From 2001 to 2006, Myzery released various albums under the radar, sometimes using beats from other artists. These include The 4 Faces and DP Inc. which were initially supposed to be released under the Psychopathic Records label; however, Myzery himself dismisses some of these releases, stating that he "gave it no heart". Promotion was also very lightweight and underground. He also made a guest appearance on Jumpsteady's second album Master of the Flying Guillotine in 2005. From 2007 to 2009, rumors circulated on the internet that Myzery had died. Apparently, a friend of Myzery had created the rumor. But the intent wasn't to fake Myzery's death; rather, it was to signify that Myzery's rapping career had died.
After the rumor was squashed, Myzery reappeared with the intent to continue rapping. He announced that his newest album is titled Demon/Angel (to be released in 2015), and he even appeared at the 2012 and 2013 Gathering of the Juggalos. In addition, his rare underground album Love Hate became a free download on his website, along with a recording he did for the 2004 Puerto Rican Day Parade. Also, Myzery compiled tracks that he considered worthy from his career, and released it as His.Story. The new album, Demon/Angel, is slated for a 2015 release, and its first single titled Knocking on Heaven's Door features a verse by Violent J, the first collaboration between the two artists since 1999.
Although Myzery is classified as a rapper, he describes his music as "read(ing) my diary over a beat with bars."
- Para La Isla (EP 1998)
- Demon/Angel (LP TBA)
- 4 Faces (Tour EP 1999)
- DP Inc. (Tour EP 2001)
- The Red Eye (LP 2002, reissued 2004)
- Bad Influence (LP 2003)
- Puerto Rican Day Parade (Tour EP 2004, reissued 2012)
- Rydas 4 Life (LP 2006)
- Love Hate (LP 2006, reissued 2012)
- Hate Me More (LP 2009)
- Reloaded (LP 2009)
- Heaven or Hell (Mixtape 2012) 
- The Four Faces of Myzery (DP Inc. and 4 Faces EPs with bonus tracks, 2004)
- Myzery Classics (Pre-Psychopathic Records tracks, 2004)
- His.Story (Handpicked tracks, 2012)
- Mostasteless (LP 1998, with Twiztid)
- Psychopathic '98 Sampler (EP 1998, with Psychopathic Records)
- Forgotten Freshness Vol. 1 & 2 (Double LP 1998, with Insane Clown Posse)
- Dumpin' (LP 1999, with Psychopathic Rydas)
- The Juggalo Show (Boxset 1999, with Psychopathic Records)
- Psychopathics from Outer Space (LP 1999, with Psychopathic Records)
- Cryptic Collection (LP 2000, with Twiztid)
- Hatchet History (LP 2002, with Psychopathic Records)
- Master of the Flying Guillotine (LP 2005, with Jumpsteady)
- Twin Gatz: The Lost Sessions (LP 2008, with T.O.N.E-z)
- 420 After Party (Mixtape 2012, with Delusional)
- A World Upside Down: The Mixxtape (Mixtape 2013, with DJ Clay)
- Hell n Back (Mixtape 2013, with Fuego Flamez)
- "Discogs Entry for EP". Discogs. 2009. Retrieved 2012-08-28. Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "Discogs" defined multiple times with different content (see the help page).
- "Faygo Luvers Interview". Faygo Luvers. 2012-04-17. Retrieved 2012-08-21.
- "Official Site Upcoming Purchase Page for DemonAngel". PoorManzEnt. 2012-05-15. Retrieved 2012-08-28. Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "Myzery2012" defined multiple times with different content (see the help page). Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "Myzery2012" defined multiple times with different content (see the help page).
- Bruce, Joseph; Hobey Echlin (August 2003). "Angels and Devils". In Nathan Fostey. ICP: Behind the Paint (2nd ed.). Royal Oak, Michigan: Psychopathic Records. pp. 371–375. ISBN 0-9741846-0-8.
- "IMDB on Myzery". AllMusic. 2012. Retrieved 2012-08-28.[better source needed]
- "AllMusic Entry on Myzery". AllMusic. 2012. Retrieved 2012-08-28.
- Encarnacion, Nene. "Lyrics: Untwiztid". www.myzery2012.com. Retrieved 2012-08-28.
- ""Faygo Luvers Interview" - Myzery Video". 2010-04-18.
- "Dead Inside". YCSM. 2012-05-12. Retrieved 2012-08-21.
- "Out-of-Print Releases as Previously on Long Range". LongRange. 2005. Retrieved 2012-08-28.