The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for events. (February 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Type of business||Privately held company|
|Country of origin||South Africa|
|Area served||12 countries|
|Key people||Vishal Rane(Regional Manager)|
|Native client(s) on||Android, BlackBerry OS, iOS|
|Written in||C++ (with some 3rd-party libraries)|
Mziiki, meaning music in Swahili, is an African music streaming App launched in mid-2014 by Spice VAS Africa. Its library has content from over 1,500 African artists who have signed up. It can play streaming music or cache songs for offline playback. Music can be browsed or searched by artist, album, genre, playlist, or record label. Mziiki's brand partners/ambassadors were named in mid 2014 as Kevin Wyre, a Kenyan dancehall music veteran and BET Awards 2014 nominee Diamond Platnumz    Mziiki also has a YouTube channel called mziikitube where it has compiled videos from its licenses artists
- "Mziiki Launched". htxt.
- "Mziiki Launched". humanipo.
- "Kenya's Wyre and Tanzania's Diamond Platnumz are Mziiki's Brand Ambassadors - CIO East Africa". Retrieved 12 June 2015.
- "Wyre becomes Mziiki ambassador". Retrieved 12 June 2015.
- IPD Group. "Kenya's Wyre and Tanzania's Diamond Platnumz Are Mziiki's Brand Ambassadors - World News Report - EIN News". Retrieved 12 June 2015.
- "M.P Blog: Diamond Platinumz partners with Mziiki". Retrieved 12 June 2015.