|Full name||Néstor Alejandro Araujo Razo|
|Date of birth||29 August 1991|
|Place of birth||Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico|
|Height||1.89 m (6 ft 2 1⁄2 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 16 August 2016.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 28 March 2017
Araujo made his Primera Division debut for Cruz Azul in September 2010. He had been with the club for five years before breaking into the first team, and he played 90 minutes in the 3–0 home victory against Querétaro. On 5 June 2013 he was loaned out to Santos Laguna as part of the Draft 2013. His older brother, Félix, is also a defender who currently plays for Jaguares de Chiapas.
- Scores and results list Mexico's goal tally first.
|1.||4 July 2011||Estadio del Bicentenario, San Juan, Argentina||Chile||1–0||1–2||2011 Copa América|
|2.||24 March 2017||Estadio Azteca, Mexico City, Mexico||Costa Rica||2–0||2–0||2018 FIFA World Cup qualification|
- Cruz Azul
- Santos Laguna
- Pan American Games: 2011
- CONCACAF Under-20 Championship: 2011
- CONCACAF Men's Olympic Qualifying Tournament: 2012
- Toulon Tournament: 2012
- Summer Olympics: 2012
- "Profile". ESPN Deportes. Retrieved 2011-09-17.
- "Olympics football: Mexico shock Brazil to win gold". BBC. 11 August 2012. Retrieved 7 September 2014.
- Néstor Araujo – Liga MX stats at MedioTiempo.com (Spanish)
- Ballinas, Diana (19 September 2010). "Néstor Araujo, feliz por su debut en triunfo celeste" (in Spanish). Medio Tiempo.
- "Araujo, Néstor". National Football Teams. Retrieved 25 March 2017.