This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (July 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Full name||Néstor Calderón Enríquez|
|Date of birth||February 14, 1989|
|Place of birth||Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|2016–2017||→ Guadalajara (loan)||29||(3)|
|2017–2018||→ UNAM (loan)||12||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22:08, 2 October 2019 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 25 January 2012
Néstor Calderón Enríquez (born February 14, 1989), also known as el Avión (the Plane), is a Mexican football midfielder who plays for Spanish club Salamanca CF. Although born in the city of Guadalajara, Calderón is a native of Tlajomulco de Zúñiga, where he grew up.
He was spotted and brought by José Manuel de la Torre from the youth squads of Rayados to Atlético Mexiquense, and from there was promoted to the first Toluca squad due to his great performance. Starting almost every game.
Then Mexico national team coach Javier Aguirre in September 2009 called him to train with Mexico for the World Cup Qualifiers against Costa Rica and Honduras and later gave him his international debut in a friendly against Colombia in the United States.
- Santos Laguna
- Best Rookie of the tournament: Apertura 2008
- "Regresó el Gigante". chivasdecorazon.com.mx. 28 May 2017. Retrieved 28 May 2017.[permanent dead link]
- "Hace historia en la Copa". chivasdecorazon.com.mx. 19 April 2017. Retrieved 19 April 2017.
- "¡Chivas Campeón de la SuperCopa MX!". chivasdecorazon.com.mx. 10 July 2016. Retrieved 10 July 2016.