Nívea Stelmann with the daughter Bruna in 2014
|Born||Nívea Stelmann Leôncio
April 6, 1974
Paraíba do Sul, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
|Spouse(s)||Mário Frias (2003–2005)
Eduardo Azer (2007-2008)
Marcus Rocha (2013-present)
Born to entrepreneur parents, Nivea, at 12 years old, wanted to become famous.
At an early age, she tried to convince her parents to allow her to go live on her own in the city of Rio de Janeiro At 16 years old, Nivea got permission to move to Rio, where she came to attend college pursuing a major in journalism, which she studied up to the third semester and never graduated.
Later on, Nívea started attending Performing Arts classes at the UNI-Rio.
With the end of Família Brasil, TV Manchete, she returned to her classes at UNI-Rio.
Eventually, Nivea won the test for a part in the segment "Estrela por um Dia" on the TV show Domingão do Faustão. She won the contest and one month later, she was invited to perform in the novella Malhação in 1996. Wolf Maya, who was the director, gave her the role of Luana, a tennis teacher.
In 2002 Nivea starred the play Give Love a Chance, alongside Mário Frias, her husband at that time. The play was written by Heloise Périssé and directed by João Brandão.
In 2007, Nivea took part in the novella Sete Pecados. In October of that same year, she was chosen the queen of the rhythmists of the school of samba Renascer, a position she occupied for the next two years.
In 2008, she was part of the cast of the TV series Casos e Acasos on the episode Dicas de um Sedutor. Also in 2008, she did the children's play Cyrano, an adaptation by director Karen Acioly, inspired on the play Cyrano de Begerac by Edmond Rostand.
Between 2009 and 2010, the actress starred in the theatres the musical play Um Lugar Chamado Recanto.
Marriage and motherhood
She started dating the singer and actor Mário Frias in 1998. They moved in together in 2001 and got officially married in 2003, in the city of Rio de Janeiro. On the night of September 11, 2004, their son, Miguel, was born. In November 2005 the couple announced their divorce.
In July 2007 she married the TV executive Eduardo Azer, a former boyfriend from her teenage years. Their marriage ended in divorced in October 2008.
On July 17, 2013, Nivea married businessman Marcus Rocha. In August 2013, she announces through her Twitter account that she's pregnant with her second child. On March 23, 2014, Nívea gave birth to Bruna, her first child with husband Marcus, in Rio de Janeiro.
|1995||História de Amor||Store clerk||Cameo|
|Cara & Coroa||Cameo|
|Anjo de Mim||Maralanis||Cameo|
|1997||A Indomada||Carolaine Mackenzie Pitiguary|
|1998||Era Uma Vez...||Babi (Bárbara)|
|A Grande Família||Rose||ep: "Consciência Limpa"|
|O Clone||Ranya Rachid|
|2003||Brava Gente||Torlande||ep: "O Dia do Sexo"|
|Chocolate com Pimenta||Graça (Maria da Graça Costa Andrade Fernandes)|
|2006||A Diarista||Laudicéia||ep: "Aquele do Filme Adulto"|
|2007||Sete Pecados||Elvira de Souza Florentino|
|2008||Dicas de um Sedutor||Janaína||ep: "Amor e Fantasia"|
|Casos e Acasos||Cíntia||ep: "O Diagnóstico, o Fetiche e a Bebida"|
|2009||Cama de Gato||Kátia Santana Costa|
|2011||Morde & Assopra||Lavínia Silva Guedes|
|2000||Comunhão de Bens||Nicinha|
|2002||Dê uma Chance ao Amor||Teteca|
|2009||Um Lugar Chamado Recanto||Zizinha|
|2013||Batalha de Arroz num Ringue para Dois||Ângela|
|2004||Mater Dei||Anne||Short film|
|2006||A Última Onda||Ana|
- perfil de famosos
- "Carreira da atriz Nívea Stelmann". Editora Abril. Retrieved 3 October 2011.
- "O Clone". Globo.com. Retrieved 29 November 2011.
- "Nívea Stelmann samba em coroação no Rio de Janeiro". Terra Networks. 23 October 2007. Retrieved 3 October 2011.
- EGO (11 October 2008). "Nívea Stelmann e Bárbara Borges esquentando os tamborins". Globo.com. Retrieved 3 October 2011.
- "Um Lugar Chamado Recanto com Nívea Stelmann". Estrelando. 2 October 2009. Retrieved 3 October 2011.
- "Nívea Stelmann, a Lavínia de Morde & Assopra". 17 April 2011. Retrieved 3 October 2011.
- Morde & Assopra: Conheça Lavínia, a personagem de Nívea Stelmann
- "Batalha de Arroz num Ringue para Dois". Globo Teatro. Globo.com. Retrieved January 23, 2013.
- "Nívea Stelmann celebra 39 anos e lança livro sobre relacionamentos amorosos". Caras. UOL.com.br. April 6, 2013. Retrieved April 28, 2013.
- "Filho de Nívea Stelmann e Mario Frias nasce no RJ". Terra Networks. September 12, 2004. Retrieved February 8, 2012.
- "Namorados e namoradas dos famosos". M de Mulher. Abril.com. August 26, 2011. Retrieved February 8, 2012.
- Luciana Azevedo, Luciana Marques e Natalia Castro (July 4, 2007). "NÍVEA STELMANN E EDUARDO AZER: ALIANÇA". Caras. UOL.com.br. Retrieved February 8, 2012.
- "Nívea Stelmann se casa e vai passar 15 dias de lua de mel no México". Ego. Globo.com. July 24, 2013. Retrieved July 28, 2013.
- "Nasce Bruna, filha da atriz Nívea Stelmann com o empresário Marcus Rocha". UOL Entretenimento. UOL.com.br. March 23, 2014. Retrieved March 24, 2014.